• Val Kilmer
  • George Clooney
  • Christian Bale
  • Ben Affleck

0 voters

5 Likes

I voted Adam West. Classic.

6 Likes

I had to go with Christian Bale. Aside from the voice, Christian Bale did an excellent job portraying a darker Batman who didn’t kill.
-M

8 Likes

Michael Keaton. I love his quirky–there’s something disturbed behind the eyes–Bruce Wayne.

4 Likes

To be honest, I feel like this is a tricky question. You would have to really get into what Batman represented at the time when each actor played him. Personally, I feel like Adam West played the part very well, and expertly brought to life the sort of Bat-shenanigans which were common in the comics of that time (heck, some of those episodes had plots which were pulled right out of the comics!). In a similar way, I feel like Ben Affleck really captured that Frank Miller-esque Batman, with a fighting style that seems to come straight out of the Arkham games. Maybe I’m just overthinking this :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Will Arnett? No? FINEEEEEEE

Keaton of course

2 Likes

Really, really, REALLY tough question! :smiley:

4 Likes

Of this group, Ben Affleck and only because he has the physical build. But the best Batman actor I’ve ever seen is Kevin Porter, who plays Batman in the Bat in the Sun shorts.

1 Like

The Christian Bale movies were the first Batman ones I saw so I’m probably biased.

1 Like

Ben Affleck replaced Kevin Conroy as my favorite batman

1 Like

Although he wasn’t the best Batman, I think George Clooney played the most realistic Bruce Wayne. Suave and dapper.

2 Likes

Christian Bale (2008)

1 Like