Welcome to the DCU @TheWhistler221! :grinning:

1 Like

For me there can only be one Bā€™Man. #KeatonForever :batman:

5 Likes

Welcome to the DCU @ashley24embrey.17680! :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to the DCU @link4253.62042! :grinning:

1 Like

Full disclosure: I protest voted for an underdog, because Ben Affleck is missing. Why is he missing? :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Always, Michael Keaton! His Bruce Wayne is quirky and a little ā€œtouched in the headā€. And he has wonderful toys.

4 Likes

Thank you :hugs: :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Agree with Affleck being the best Batman. I think itā€™s because he is probably the only one that actually has read and is a self confessed ā€œfan boyā€ like us. He gets it.

3 Likes

michael keaton

3 Likes

4 Likes

Christian Bale

3 Likes

Theyā€™re all ā€œmy Batmanā€!

:-1: NOT YOU, Ben Affleck!

3 Likes

Keaton was my first choice, but I had quite the childhood crush on Pattinson forā€¦ reasons Iā€™m sure those of you who know what heā€™s most known for. I eventually grew out of it but when I watched the trailer at Fandome some old feelings came back, so Iā€™m torn between the two.

3 Likes

To be honest, my Batman would have to be The Animated Series Bats. I grew up on that version of Batman, and while he is simplified and toned down for children, I feel like he really nicely represents what Batman stands for and who he is as a hero. Heā€™s someone you find yourself looking up to even as you grow up.

4 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Kevin Conroy is also a nice person in real life. Definitely does not follow the ā€œdonā€™t meet your heroesā€ narrative. :+1:

2 Likes

My Batman is from TAS but Iā€™m not sure which live-action Batman is my favorite. Iā€™m having a hard time deciding which actor did better, Keaton or Affleck. At least I can say these are my favorite Batmen.
Christian Bale did a great job. So, Itā€™s difficult to make a choice.

2 Likes

Harry Potter?

1 Like

I donā€™t have a specific Batman. But honestly I donā€™t get the hype over Keaton.

1 Like

Thatā€™s because you werenā€™t there when Tim Burtonā€™s Batman first movie was released. That 1989 movie settled everything you like today about Batman.

2 Likes