POLL: Who Is YOUR Batman?

Batman Day is almost upon us, but when someone asks you to picture Batman in your head, which actor do you immediately visualize? Do you opt for the classic brooding Michael Keaton? The neon sex appeal of Val Kilmer? The brawn of Christian Bale? Or are you already on to Robert Pattinson’s haunted take? Make your choice now in today’s News article!

Who is YOUR Batman? Let us know who you chose and why in the comments below! :point_down:

10 Likes

Guess I’m the only one who pick Val Kilmer with 4%! LOL! :slightly_smiling_face:
To be honest this is one hard poll, I really like them all the same, including Adam West. :batman:

6 Likes

Michael Keaton.

8 Likes

I feel like it would’ve made more sense to swap out Kilmer and Pattinson for Adam West and Ben Affleck. I’m really excited for Battinson, but he hasn’t actually debuted yet, so it doesn’t feel like I can say he’s anywhere near being my Batman. And Kilmer only played the role once, whereas West and Affleck both had multiple appearances

10 Likes

Kinda messed up Affleck isn’t a choice so I picked Keaton, to me Affleck is the best Batman hands down , I am excited for Pattinson’s though

11 Likes

Yeah, I agree it’s kind of messed up to slight guys like Adam West and Ben Affleck.

9 Likes

I will always have a special place in my heart for Keaton, he will always be my #1. The '89 Batman movie was my first DC experience. I’m really excited to see how Pattinson will do though, his portrayal looks so dark in the previews and I love it!

6 Likes

Um, Ben Affleck?!

7 Likes

Um… Adam West. Duh. There’s only a few missing here… like a lot missing.

3 Likes

I don’t know, I’m having a hard time deciding which one. Keaton nails Batman, but not a good Bruce Wayne. Kilmer is out no question. Bale is nails Bruce Wayne, but his voice as Batman kills me. Pattison is still unknown so I’m unsure of him.

I think will give it to Bale because he is the most similar to comic batman so far. However Keaton is my favorite Batman actor in the suit

1 Like

I only want to vote for Adam West and Kevin Conroy.

4 Likes

That is the correct answer. Kind of very uncool to ignore Battfleck, hands down the ONLY Batman I want to see on the big screen. Pattinson will do fine, though I find his suit nauseating after the only comic’s accurate suit that Snyder gave us and Ben wore so well. Mr. Moderator, Pattinson without the cowl looks like the singer for the Cure. Are we ready, do we need emo-Batman? We had a DARK Batman in BVS. I vote this poll null & void. I ask fans to not participate until a fair assembly of actors are included. Not cool DC.

3 Likes

I mean, I chose Michael Keaton, but my heart will always say Kevin Conroy. Too bad he wasn’t on the list.

5 Likes

I can’t pick. To pick would be to betray whichever one I didn’t pick. And I love them all for different reasons.

1 Like

Why wasn’t George Clooney included?

1 Like

I will always have a special place in my heart for Christian Bale’s Batman. The Dark Knight was one of the first movies I remember seeing in theaters and it left a huge impact on not only my movie preferences but also my love for pop culture! His Batman was gritty and real, him throwing the Joker around in the interrogation room made me realize that Batman isn’t a black and white character, there is some morally grey within him and i think Christian Bale captured that tremendously.

3 Likes

Will Arnett

5 Likes

These Keaton
Main top Conroy
Main live action top Affleck.
Can’t wait for batpat though.

2 Likes

I agree with others who commented about the ballot. It’s kinda hard to vote for Pattinson when it hasn’t been released yet and even then I would want to see it in theaters. As of now, my favorite is Bale. I think he did a great job with the trilogy. I like Affleck but I’d like to see a stand alone Batman movie first.

1 Like

I’m more of a Kevin Konroy girl myself

Why no Adam west? :pleading_face:

2 Likes