Poll: Who Is Dick Grayson's One True Love?

Starfire.

4 Likes

Starfire

6 Likes

Starfire

1 Like

Babs.

It always surprises me when people say Babs was just a crush or puppy love, but Kori was real. I think both loves are real and important to Dick. However, I always viewed Kori as the ‘college girlfriend.’ She was with Dick when he rebelled against Batman (father) and helped him transition into being an adult. Then they broke up. Solo, adult Dick moved to Bludhaven, was his own hero, and reconnected with the Bat-family, including Babs. Adult Dick and adult Babs became a couple (and then their romance went on a bumpy comic book road, which I like to think culminated in Convergence: Nightwing/Oracle). Sure, they were flirty as Batgirl and Robin, and I love that dynamic and history, but by the time the characters actually started dating, they both had experienced other serious relationships, had to find new life paths, and had developed a stronger friendship/partnership with each other.

15 Likes

Batman

4 Likes

Barbara.

4 Likes

Barbara gordon

4 Likes

Batman

Seriously star fire because I want to see Jason and batgirl

Batgirl - Barbara Gordon

7 Likes

Justice…

Those dual escrima sticks!

–No, but for real; it’s Barbara Gordon.

6 Likes

After reading Robin and Batgirl Year One. I have to scratch Barbara Gordon off the list. She just never seemed into him from the start. In Batman Beyond she got pregnant by Bruce and it just seems like No matter how much Dick cared for her she just gave him the cold shoulder.

So I am gonna have to go with Starfire on this one as they almost got married anyways.

4 Likes

Dick and Barbara are each other’s true love. Dick and Kori had love, but their love was one that was a stepping stone for Dick. It helped him transition into adulthood, but it is not his forever. Barbara is his home and his truth.

CSaZ3QpVEAE-yc5.jpg

8 Likes

Dick doesn’t have a true love he’s a playa playa like myself

1 Like

Going to have to go with Starfire on this one

4 Likes

Yeah . I also agree, Barbara And Dick . Because they have things in common - They both worked with Batman , they both have no powers and they both love each other. even though , Dick And Donna Troy Would Look Cute

3 Likes

Barbara have been since the 80’

3 Likes

Justice lol

2 Likes

It will always be babs

5 Likes

Babs

4 Likes