Poll: Who Is Dick Grayson's One True Love?

You’ve seen the community thread, now vote in the poll! We want to know once and for all: Who do YOU think Dick Grayson’s one true love is? Submit your vote today!

Find the poll in our News section or follow this link:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/poll-who-dick-graysons-one-true-love/

39 Likes

Babs

13 Likes

I have to agree, Babs!

8 Likes

Starfire

5 Likes

Justice :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Im a dick grayson fanboy so this is a great question in my opinion…a tough one too! Its a lot of fun reading through this characters adventures and the hottie/playboy element of his persona is great. Hes somewhat flirty and does play a ladies man quite a bit but ive never felt a “womanizer” vibe. Hes a bad boy but never a bad person and i think his “one that got away” was starfire.

7 Likes

Definitely Barbara Gordon. The Batman Arkham Asylum game shed some light on this topic lol

3 Likes

I wanted to click justice so bad, but I had to choose Starfire. I just love Dick and Kory’s relationship so much.

6 Likes

I think Dick did love Kori. So much so that he loved her enough to let her go. Loving someone doesn’t mean you’re supposed to be with them. I think Dick eventually realized that the biggest piece of his heart had always been with Barbara. While he treasured his time with Kori, Dick can’t picture living the rest of his life without Barbara.

6 Likes

I think Star’s relationship with Dick was a big one but she wasn’t his true love. I think Babs is probably his true love but it might also be his “first love” kind of thing. Kind of like Clark and Lana.

1 Like

He is playboy he loves all girls

2 Likes

Barbara.

5 Likes

Robin is awesome (all of them)!Witch is your favorite?

Babs.

4 Likes

Gotta be Donna Troy

Koriand’r

5 Likes

Barbs

6 Likes

I also believe it’s Koriand’r

6 Likes

Babs

7 Likes

Babs