Poll: Who Do You Trust To Read Your Future?

Constantine might be an interesting character, but you don’t want him reading your fortune. If you’re a stranger to him, there’s a good chance he’ll just make up something so you’ll go away and stop bothering him. If you’re his friend and the fortune is bad, he probably won’t tell you the truth and might even try to stop it but most likely his actions would somehow end up making the bad fortune come true or make things even worse. If you had a good fortune that could somehow benefit him, he’ll tell you only what you need to know and tag along for the adventure but chances are either he’ll betray you to get what he wants or he’ll end up doing something that seems like a good idea at the time, but will consequently prevent the good fortune from happening.

4 Likes

Ugh I hate how everybody makes these polls a popularity contest. Out of all of these people I would trust John the least. He’s either gonna screw something up or just lie.

5 Likes

Definitely Zatanna, she seems like she genuinely cares. Can not necessarily say that about the others.

4 Likes

I’d trust Zatanna since she’s a Mod on here. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Where do the Constantine fans even come from? It was the same deal in the Meta Madhouse event when Constantine beat Zatanna and Black Adam. Those may have been justifiable from a fanboy perspective, but from the results of this, it seems clear that the Constantine fans don’t even know the character all that well. Constantine would probably be near the top of the untrustworthy characters list in the DC Universe.

5 Likes

@YoYoFroYo Yeah, it seems like it’s another popularity contest. I would trust Constantine to be in the same state as me, let alone read my fortune.

3 Likes

*wouldn’t

1 Like

I’d say Constantine because in raw power perspectives he’s stronger

Zatanna isnt trained in the magics of fortune

Oui! I’ll tell ye your bloody fortune soon enough! -Constantine

This is such a wierd vacation. None of the things I say which I would think would be the most popular answers (like floronic man) are losing by large amounts.

2 Likes

The phantom stranger wouldn’t lie. He has better shit to do. But Constantine … I’d probably just go drinking and forget my future after a few shots anyways. Zatanna is hot … who can focus when she is talking anyway!!!

@Nathan.Payson
I know, right? Can we go on our own vacation, or are we dragged along to get all of our fortunes told by Constantine?

Love Constantine but he would be the most unreliable fortuneteller. John is a con man, he’ll twist it somehow. Madame Xanadu is the way to go on this fortunetelling is kinda her thing.

2 Likes

Madam xandu it’s her power set and is correct plus if a negative possible fate she might give some points for flipping the scripit.
Zatanna cannot she could through object but not as far know
Constitine he mainly does horse races through chas

1 Like

I pick phantom stranger because he is literally the physical representation of the presence wrath.

I trust Zatana.

1 Like

Aside from Constantine, they’re all reasonably trustworthy under most circumstances. I guess I’ll go with the Phantom Stranger. He’s cool and spooky.

Phantom Stranger

I think I would trust the Phantom Stranger to be impartial, but what can I offer him? I wouldn’t expect anyone to assist me for free. Maybe Madama Xanadu if I have fair compensation for her. Zatanna is a good egg but I don’t think she’s into it. Constantine, just no.

1 Like