Poll: Who Do You Trust To Read Your Future?

You have emerged from the dark, strange realms of your selected haunt in the Louisiana bayou. (For those who missed it, find yesterday’s poll in our News section: Which Spooky Abode Do You Want to Investigate?)

With you emerges some tantalizing clues to indicate mysteries, secrets, and waffles in the swamp. Before you start going down the vine-y, murky paths of adventure, you decide it’s a wise idea to have your fortune told by one of the expert soothsayers in the area.

Who Do You Trust to Read Your Fortune?

*Phantom Stranger?
*Zatanna?
*John Constantine?
*Madame Xanadu?

Let us know what they reveal to you in the comments below!

4 Likes

Let’s get one thing straight mate: you don’t trust John Constantine with ANYTHING. Least of all your future.

7 Likes

Zantana because if my future was bleak I she would tell me in a nicer way then the others mentioned

4 Likes

I’m with them ^

2 Likes

The Phantom Stranger. I might or might not like what he has to tell me. But, the PS don’t muck about and don’t BS.

2 Likes

The only one I trust is Madame Xanadu. She is trained more in fortune telling specifically than the others. I would rather go with a highly trained professional than someone who isn’t.

5 Likes

Zatanna. She has a personality and is fun.

The others, while great in their own ways, are too doom and gloom and borderline arrogant in some cases.

6 Likes

I’d argue that Phantom Stranger has too much of a tendency to couch his forewarnings in vagaries, and I’d rather have somebody give it to me straight.

4 Likes

Zatanna is the most trustworthy of those to give me the information that will be helpful, and redact the information that would be detrimental to how I would live life. For instance, I wouldn’t want to know if I died tomorrow, and I would trust Zatanna not to tell me that.

4 Likes

Why is Constantine winning right now though? I would understand either of the other two because Xandu is at least trained, and Phantom Stranger is pretty powerful. But if we’re going off trust, Constantine? Really?

4 Likes

My local tarot/palm reader shop :laughing::laughing::laughing:

phantom stranger there needs to be more runs of him.

1 Like

I’d say Xandu for accuracy alone.

1 Like

Xanadu because she’s an expert.

1 Like

Oh wow, just voted and saw John in the lead by quite a bit. Well to that half of the DCU, all I have to say is, enjoy being double crossed before John kills you in some crazy scheme to save someone you’ve never even heard of. You’re soul’s probably going to be traded or something. I’ll stick with Xanadu, even if she tells me stuff I’d rather not hear (why would I go for a fortune reading if I ~didn’t~ want to know?)

3 Likes

Phantom Stranger - enigmatic and mysterious… his prophecy would be compelling even if he predicted I was going to buy milk for the kids at night

1 Like

Zatanna. She has heart and isn’t one to have ulterior motives.

5 Likes

Can’t go wrong with Zatanna

6 Likes

Zatanna is the one who is the least antihero!

2 Likes

Madame Xanadu is the fortune teller of the DCU!

1 Like