POLL! Who Are YOU in The Man of Steel's Family? Updated Edition

Are you the Man of Steel himself? Do you relate mostly to Lois Lane? Are you a good dog? :superman:

• Superman
  • Lois Lane
  • Krypto the SuperDog
  • Supergirl (Kara Zor-El)
  • Powergirl
  • Superboy (Jon Kent)
  • Martha ("Why’d You Say That Name??)
  • Steel (John Henry Irons)
  • Jimmy Olsen
  • Mon-El
  • Steel (Natasha Irons)
  • Superboy (Connor Kent)
  • Perry White
  • Christopher Kent
0 voters
10 Likes

@CKComics-Rebel-2ndinCommand :superman:

6 Likes

I got that dawg in me.

9 Likes

lol Same choice :fist_right: :fist_left:

7 Likes

Most of us went for Krypto. Very interesting :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Perry White isn’t a choice? I would probably be Perry.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Sorry about that. I never really considered Perry as part of the Superman family. I don’t read enough Superman comics, so I have to ask; Does Perry know about Clark’s identity?

5 Likes

I pick Superman and Jimmy Olsen.:nerd_face:

:superman:

To answer your question @TheMidnightGhost I don’t think Perry ever did known Superman’s identity, til Superman revealed his secret to the world, but I could be wrong, @HubCityQuestion would probably know! :smiley:

4 Likes

Finally someone chose Superman. I was gonna say soon that Superman’s personality and character may actually be unrealistic lol

Thank you! I’m not really sure what’s canon with Superman’s identity and other characters at this point, so I’ll take your word for it

4 Likes

It kind of sucks you can’t slip anything else into a poll. I tried and it said that I can’t make any changes to a poll in the first five minutes… It’s been 3 hours

7 Likes

It is not your fault. Robin sabotaged your poll by making you forget about Perry.

6 Likes

Dammit Robin :smile:

Sorry @mercurie80 I don’t know much about Perry, but isn’t he a bit on the mean side?

I don’t think you’re like that. You don’t sound mean or cranky

6 Likes

Perry is a stern but fair and helpful boss.

6 Likes

Oh okay! That just kinda confirms how much I don’t know about Perry :sweat_smile:

the only Perry I’ve known in my life is this one

6 Likes

Jeph Loeb’s Batman: Hush implies that Perry had suspicions, but much like Commissioner Gordon and Batman, intentionally never looked into it; this was later all but confirmed when Superman revealed his identity to Perry in Brian Michael Bendis’ Action Comics run. Recently, after Lex Luthor brainwashed the world into forgetting Superman’s identity, Perry White accidentally learned it again and suffered an aneurysm. He’s currently recuperating while Lois Lane runs the Daily Planet.

8 Likes

I haven’t read any Superman comics of late, so things might have changed, but Perry doesn’t know Clark is Superman. Anyway, i am more like Perry than any of the Superman family. Maybe Perry with a little bit of Jimmy thrown in.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t say Perry is mean. Cranky, yes, but not mean.

5 Likes

He’s nothing like J. Jonah Jameson thank goodness, only he’s a whole lot better Newspaper editor. :grinning:

5 Likes

Depending on the writer JJJ Jr. is actually a great newspaper editor who is very devoted to gaining just the facts, journalistic integrity, honestly, and is a heroic man. In TAS he is probably the second most heroic regular in the show.

6 Likes