Poll: What is your hype level for Infinite Frontier and Future State

Future State: (Out of 10)

Hype level
  • 1 anti-hyped
  • 5 (minimal hype)
  • 7 (cautiously optimistic)
  • 10 (I will sell my soul for the books right now)

0 voters

Infinite Frontier

Infinite Frontier
  • 1 anti-hyped
  • 5 (minimal hype)
  • 7 (cautiously optimistic)
  • 10 (I will sell my soul for the books right now)

0 voters

3 Likes

I am not interested in Infinite Frontier

Wait, the JSA is on the cover.

Johns is writing Stargirl again!

Take my money.

4 Likes

Future State… seems ok, we’ll see.

Infinite Frontier seems to take our beloved heroes in new directions… the solicitations have a lot of character… and the whole thing just looks really bright. I’m in.

2 Likes

I messed up and clicked 4 on Future state when It’s more like 1 or 2. For Infinite Frontier It looks good but I’ll believe it when I see it. No faith, trust, or pixie dust from me.

Hook! Hook! Show us the Hook! Hook!

2 Likes

Currently Future state averages at 5 (55/11) but Infinite Frontier averages at 6.54. (72/11)

1 Like

All I know is that comics are coming out and that things will be different. I’m actually trying not to have expectations because of how often the over hyped stuff ends up being a let down. I guess I’m just waiting to see how everyone else reacts before I even look at a comic for myself.

1 Like

I said I’m cautiously optimistic. With DC Future State there’s some things I’m super excited for, and one thing that I’m dreading. I’m excited for Red X comic debut, both Yara, and Kid Quick look like a fun characters, and The Next Batman series looks interesting enough to check out. I’m dreading Wally West getting the Hal Jordan treatment(getting possessed and going evil), but other than that I’m pretty excited.

1 Like

I’m highly excited for both, so a 9 for each.

1 Like

The only thing I’m even remotely excited about is the possibility that Bruce might not be Batman anymore if the new guy goes over well. I wanna see Bruce bite the dust! No more holding back the Batfam to connect them to Batman and prop up his almost none existent character and stories over his own stunted growth! No more Batman being a toxic, abusive, lying, selfish, piece of :poop::poop:!!! KILL BRUCE!!! TO HELL WITH BATMAN!!!

What’s Infinite Frontier, first time I’m hearing about this

It’s the name for DC’s March 2021 Relaunch

1 Like

ah ok, thanks!

Right now- Minimal Hype.

I’ll have to see how the universe is three or four months in first.

You just jinxed yourself to get amnesia around July.

1 Like