Poll: Street Level Hero

** Please Note. This Is For Fun. Please Don’t Be Upset At Me For Not Mentioning Any Certain Character. This Is Strictly For Fun ****
Ok, so all hell is breaking lose in the city. All of the people with super-powers are busy.
What are you top 3 options to protect you, and your city block?
:sunglasses:

0 voters

3 Likes

How about Courtney Whitmore. She literally creates superheroes.

2 Likes

I understand. I was just trying to grab a few names that did not have “super-powers”

1 Like

A few fans place her as powerless, but I list her as super powered. I just could not resist the joke that she could make Batfleck Green Lantern (and super charge him) and Rorshach Dr. Fate.

1 Like

So many great options, but nothing beats Batman to me. John Wick and Nightwing come extremely close, but still.

2 Likes

Hard choices! I had to give Bruce Lee some love. And I have to mention my favorite western character The Man With No Name, but I couldn’t vote for him here. I’ll roll the dice with Denzel and Oli to round out my team. Can’t really go wrong with any of them though.

2 Likes

Thought it was single choice and couldn’t decide. Thanks for the multiple choice. Rambo and Batfleck for the win!

2 Likes

I’m so glad we could choose three. Bruce lee was the immediate choice but it was going to be tough to not pick Tony Jaa.

2 Likes

Nightwing and GA

1 Like

How old does it make me that I want to pick Jack Bauer?

2 Likes

Jack Bauer transcends age. He’s a bad donkey in any decade.

2 Likes

Batwoman! Of course!

1 Like

This is hard lol and I love Batman

1 Like

Agreed, the choices are hard

3 Likes

Great poll, no wrong answers, just lots of Mayhem from all.

2 Likes

Batman, Nightwing, and Black Canary. Easy choice (although I would have included Batwoman if we got a fourth, but I love Dinah a little bit more imo)

1 Like