Poll: Speedster Suits

From the options below, what are your top 5 favorite speedster suits?
Based on aesthetics only.
(I know there are a lot of choices, and I know some are good guys and some are bad guys, but just looking at the suits alone).
Just for fun, I wanted to see what my DC family thought. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ahhh, this is a hard (and good) question… I’m going to have to go with: reverse flash (something always makes me like all of his suits, but I’m still not sure what), grant gustin B (because I love that show and that’s the best suit from the show in my opinion), John Wesley ship B (I love Jay), aannnddd, uh, I’ll go with Kid Flash.

4 Likes

I know the show likes to keep changing the suit nearly every season, but I really hope it stays exactly like this for the rest of the series. The current one is just perfect, and Barry’s never looked better :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Eh, I’m not personally a fan… it’s kind of ugly in my opinion, but eh… agree to disagree lol.

5 Likes

I would’ve said the same about the S5 suit, but I thought adding the full cowl back made all the difference last season

4 Likes

Objectively speaking, Teddy Sears’ Flash suit looks pretty dope.

5 Likes

Just saying, I would’ve voted for the red savitar suit too if it was an option.

2 Likes

All of the Shipps (childhood nostalgia, yo :superman_hv_4:) and Godspeed.

The Arrowverse Godspeed is my favorite live-action rendition of a Flash rogue, while the first Shipp suit was one of my favorite childhood-era DC costumes. His other suits are wicked-cool because they just are. :nerd_face:

3 Likes