Poll: Should Jason Todd Live or Die? Your Chance to Rewrite History!

He should die again

2 Likes

I’m thinking that the kid’s gonna die because it follows the story. I kinda hope it’s gonna be vicious and gruesome because it would be very satisfying to see that element of the story from the comics come to fruition. Actions have consequences and the decision to take on that mantle of Robin is not a light one. One can’t expect to fight crime without some form of danger, and the escalation of Gotham crime is extreme. Dick got out with years of honed skill and luck, Jason Todd doesn’t have that advantage of being a kid acrobat who was trained up at a young age by the “world’s greatest detective”. He may have been raised on the streets, but that doesn’t mean he necessarily has the same skill that Dick does and I don’t think he could survive too many encounters with big rogues like Joker who have an incredibly large body count and can take on Batman, especially if they stay true to the comics and have him go in alone.

1 Like

Not sure, though I would want to know what would had happened if he lived

3 Likes

I remember literally crying when I found out what had happened to Jason Todd (I wasn’t born yet when it originally happened, I didn’t know until I was like 10ish when I really started getting into comics) I do love Red Hood, I enjoy his antihero with daddy issues thing… BUT also I feel like he could still become that person without death… he would still get captured by the joker and still beaten with a crowbar nearly to death cus that’s all stuff before the cliff hanger of weather or not he dies. So that being said anyone who wants that vision brought to life you’d still get it even if he lives. Also I believe in one of the continuities the joker shot dick Grayson and he lives but due to this Batman had benched him leading him to becoming Nightwing so that being said he could still be captured and beaten by the joker he could still train and be helped by Talia he could still become a very similar Red Hood just without dieing.

well after the choice he makes in Ep. 6, I won’t shed a tear over a ‘death in the family’

3 Likes

I voted for him to die today because his death is so important in terms of what it means for Batman and also for Jason to go on his path toward Red Hood

3 Likes

Live

2 Likes

Okay, undeniably Jason’s death had a huge role in shaping Batman’s universe and the future of the bat family, but why, after reading that comic, would you have spent money for that poor to die. I just don’t get it. Yes, we all missed Dick Grayson (I still miss Dick, he’ll always be my favorite Robin) but that doesn’t mean you kill off his replacement! idk, I wouldn’t necessarily go back and change it, because I love the world we have today, but I’ll never understand intentionally wanting to kill an innocent character

2 Likes

Live.

1 Like

He should die so he can be reborn as red hood

3 Likes

Jason Todd’s own mother turned him over to the Joker to be crowbarred. I think we should respect her wishes. The only good stories featuring the character were “Death in the Family” and the animated version of “Under the Red Hood.”

Goodbye, Jason.

Or rather, “Lights out, bitch.”

2 Likes

Can we talk about how cool it would be if DC actually did this again today, and whatever happened would be the outcome on the show?

1 Like

Live

1 Like

Die-I like it when he becomes red hood

2 Likes

Die forever. As much as I like Redhood, Jason Todd represented true consequences.

Die red hood character should stay as it is

1 Like

Die and allow Red Hood to be born

3 Likes

He’s deader than disco.

1 Like

Die die die!

1 Like

Die!!! And from the ashes comes…

RED HOOD​:metal:t2::japanese_ogre::metal:t2:

2 Likes