🔴Polka Dot Man Discussion Thread⚪️

A really unique character from the minds of Dc
For Suicide Squad,Villians,Batman villians Fans Here’s the place to chat about Polka dot man

6 Likes

Breakout star of the movie, for me.

Years ago, if you would’ve told me that the Polka Dot Man would star in a movie and get his own action figure from McFarlane Toys before Brainiac, I’d have thought you were insane.

5 Likes

Ok Your type of guy i need to talk to

So polka dot man just wow! Outstanding Performance if u ask me i thought that he would last on the suicide squad but when he got crushed i almost cried so i mean overall he was for sure a star of the movie But other than that He was an Amazing Character

4 Likes

I’m hoping that he didn’t die, he only appeared to.

We know almost nothing about the other dimensional virus he had. I’m hoping instead of being squashed flat, he was sent through to the other dimension that the virus originated from.

4 Likes

I do really feel bad for (Abner Krill) Polka Dot Man
But There was A Funny moment just see for Your self

5 Likes

Here another thing peacemaker already got his own series so he got real big out of nowhere but i feel like its time for polka dot man he needs his own Polka Dot Man :00_dc_2016: series

4 Likes

There’s hope

5 Likes

Would love for Gunn to do a series featuring Polka Dot Man, Ratcatcher 2, and Nanue.

4 Likes

OMG if king shark gets his own series i will throw up

3 Likes

Not a fan??

I dont think he’ll get one because of how much special effects every episode would need, but King Shark was awesome.

3 Likes

Rat catcher??
Probably not bloodsport cause the actor is too busy
And polka dot man
Well just have to seee

2 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

2 Likes