Poison Ivy (2022) | Book Discussion | Spoilers Ahead!

Yay @d.Manha! :smiley:

4 Likes

Really enjoyed the end of this arc – it definitely feels like an interesting turn for Ivy and a way to make her more complicated and interesting. Definitely curious to see where this story goes next now that it has a second lease on life.

9 Likes

I fell a little behind on Harley’s series, and unfortunately had a headline spoil it, so I feel very much like this: :facepalm_catwoman: (:laughing: Aka: if you’re referring to what I think you are: YES! :eyes:)

And on behalf of everyone, thank you! :dancer:t2: If you like music you can click this: :inkys_mixtape_mob2: mixtape-monday Or! If you’re ever feeling something totally random and want to share, you can stop by here :smile: :diamonds: anytime:

9 Likes

Omg. That was such a great way to end this story arc! This has been an intelligent and intriguing story and I’m really excited to see where it goes, which I can’t always say for certain titles. I’m going to start Poison Ivy Thorns this weekend while I wait. Already feeling withdrawals. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :00_poison_ivy:

Thank you @TheCosmicMoth @Razzzcat and @lo_third for your posts too! It’s made reading even more enjoyable. :yellow_heart:

10 Likes

Hey, I’m glad you liked it! It’s been a great series!

5 Likes

7 Likes

:+1:
Agreed, this thread made following this great series even more enjoyable.

6 Likes

I was searching for this thread to find out if this series had originally only been 6 issues because this felt like a final issue to me. Thank you for posting that small bit of information for me. I’m happy it got picked up for more.

I am loving this series. I think I posted earlier in this thread that I originally wasn’t going to read this but I saw the first cover and bought it on impulse. I’m so happy I did. This is a great look at Ivy and the world. I can’t wait to read more.

9 Likes

Aw, hey @Row.Harper! :hugs: Welcome back!

I’m really happy to hear you’re enjoying it—I’m even more happy it got an extension. :poisonivy_hqas: :laughing: Sounds like she might have a third arc in mind, too, so fingers crossed that it keeps doing well!

The thread will be running for all of it, so come on back whenever you like! :purple_heart:

9 Likes

:innocent: A fitting end for Jason Woodrue. Can’t wait to see what the next ark is… I also wonder if Ivy will be supercharged again after Lazures Planet…or if she becomes the next avatar of the green… :thinking: or did she just become the next avatar of the green, given what’s happening with Swamp Thing? :thinking: Wait is this story pre-DC or Post-DC? :grin: god, it sucks that I will not be able to use that once DC gets caught up with every book man.

10 Likes

Thanks! I was always a little behind on this series so I tried to stay away from this thread to avoid spoilers. But I will try to stay up to date now. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

This was the first time I’ve read something brand new and had this many insightful people to come check-in with. Made the story hit different. I think I lucked out with the right group!

Not that I need more books atm :sweat_smile: What do I need to read to stay informed? I’m invested now.

9 Likes

Batman Vs Robin for the Lazarus Planet event that is happening in two months.

11 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

6 Likes

Your welcome.

5 Likes

No worries. Whenever it works for you! Most of us are pretty good about blurring spoilers, so even if you just want to take a quick peek from time to time :purple_heart: like this little fuzz muffin :smile_cat:

You should be safe.

11 Likes

Awesome, thanks! I’m excited for this months issue. See you then!

7 Likes

Stuck at the airport , but I have my brother’s tablet so I helped myself to his Comixology account. :harley_hv_7: Just read this. :metal: W’s across the board, and now I’m finna creep on this thread.

12 Likes

I’m so bookmarking this :rofl:

I assumed it was him, but someone new would be sick.

7 Likes

I only had the first 3 issues, but I can read them all now and join you guys rather than tiptoeing around spoilers lol

9 Likes