Please Welcome To The Stage ... Stoic_Jester!

YAY!!! Welcome @Stoic_Jester!!

9 Likes

I haven’t seen Vampires (I kinda-sorta bowed out of JC during his '90s output), but The Thing is choice.

Not my fav '80s joint of his (that’s Big Trouble in Little China), but still a choice piece, all the same.

9 Likes

Its a guilty pleasure watch haha same with Ghost of Mars.

8 Likes

So…you’d recommend a double-feature of both on a rainy day, then?

7 Likes

Yep if you want a good laugh.

8 Likes

Hey, Stoic_Jester! Always great to see a new addition to the site! I almost asked what your favorite character was but I saw your pfp lol! Welcome aboard the friendship ship!

8 Likes

:smile: Well, I don’t want to laugh at Carpenter, because he did try with his '90s stuff.

When I do want to laugh at truly awful movies though, I stick with the best resource for them: MST3K! :grin:

9 Likes

:laughing: Yep Mark Hamill’s Joker is my favorite

11 Likes

Welcome!

11 Likes

Welcome @Stoic_Jester!

10 Likes

Welcome to the Community, @Stoic_Jester! I’m sure you’ll be great, and can’t wait to see what you bring. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Welcome @Stoic_Jester :wave:

10 Likes

Welcome @Stoic_Jester !! :0_joker: :joker_ewhqtas: :joker_hv_1:

11 Likes

Welcome!!

8 Likes

Welcome @Stoic_Jester To DC Universe Infinite, it’s great having you here, not to long ago I’ve made a Joker thread! :smiley:

My name is Reaganfan78, while I’m a huge fan of The Penguin, I’m also a fan of The Joker! My favorite Joker will always be Jack Nicholson, cause he scared me when I was a kid!:laughing:
So who is your favorite actor to play The Joker? :joker_hv_1:
jokerbow
1Ywr

:00_joker_card:

8 Likes

welcome may you read many comics and may you never lack friends @Stoic_Jester

10 Likes

Welcome @Stoic_Jester! I’m sure you’re going to love this community. None better on the entire internet.

10 Likes

Welcome, @Stoic_Jester! I suppose this make you our second Joker-themed moderator, after the original HarleysPuddin. Big clown shoes to fill.

11 Likes

Hello!

tenor

10 Likes

Welcome, @Stoic_Jester! Tell me something, my friend: you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?

I promise to be on my best behavior if you promise not to beat me with a crowbar if I step out of line. Deal? :grin:

13 Likes