Please Welcome To The Stage ... Stoic_Jester!

Happy Monday, y’all!

I got some great news for everyone — we’re introducing a new moderator today! Please give your warmest DCUI Community welcome to @Stoic_Jester !!! :partying_face: :joker_hv_2:

We’re stoked to have him join us here in the community!

27 Likes

Welcome, @Stoic_Jester!

12 Likes

Welcome, @Stoic_Jester !

15 Likes

Hey there, everyone! Thanks a bunch for the warm welcome! I’m super excited to join the DCUI Community as a new moderator. If you ever need assistance or have suggestions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.

23 Likes

Thank You!

14 Likes

Welcome.

12 Likes

Welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

:fireworks: :sparkles: :confetti_ball: :wave:t2: Welcome, @Stoic_Jester! :sparkles: :fireworks: :tada: :partying_face:

Here’s a couple welcoming gifts for ya:

11 Likes

Thank you! I just recently got the Batman Animated Series Blu-ray set; I love collecting the memorabilia.

11 Likes

You are most welcome.

Neat! Did you snag the Limited Edition, or the regular release (both, maybe)?

Also: Are we an A/V geek?

Are we a collector?

Survey seems to say…yes.

10 Likes

Welcome to the party! Let me give you an early warning, @Kelex gets rowdy sometimes. The rest of the people on here are pretty chill. Do you have a favorite Joker episode of Btas?

10 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

8 Likes

See what I mean? Rowdy.

11 Likes

Go to bed, Kelex. The adults are talking.

pushes the straw into the Capri Sun pouch, then sips before opening a bag of DC fruit snacks

Roddy Piper?

they live put on thse glasses GIF

10 Likes

(I still think of Justin Hayward whenever I see that gif :notes:I know you’re out there somewhere, somewhere, somewhere, I know I’ll find you somewhere :notes:)

8 Likes

You should think of John Carpenter’s fourth-best '80s movie (They Live) instead. :wink:

Speaking of Monsieur Carpenter…

@Stoic_Jester What’s your favorite '80s Carpenter flick?

8 Likes

I got the deluxe edition that comes with the funko pops.

10 Likes

:joy:

8 Likes

Cool beans. Pack-in swag is always nifty.

8 Likes

For me its a tie between The Thing and Vampires lol

9 Likes