Please Welcome to the Stage....New Moderators LastSon0fMars and Shayera.Hol!

You know things are getting good when not one but TWO new moderators enter the stage. It is my sincere pleasure to welcome two interplanetary forces, @LastSon0fMars and @Shayera.Hol!

Although these two beings are from two completely different floating rocks in space, they unite with the moderation team to bring you all the support and helpfulness you’ve come to know right here on Earth!

Please join me in welcoming the latest and greatest to our team, and if you see them around the 'boards, give them a hearty “hello”! :alien: :00_hawkman:

23 Likes

12 Likes

Hello @LastSon0fMars & @Shayera.Hol, welcome to the community!

original

10 Likes

Thanks for the welcome, AJ! :smiley: DC has been a part of my life just about since I was born, so I look forward to meeting and interacting with everyone here! I’ve already met lots of you and I love what I see, so let’s conquer this forum together and keep up the awesomeness! :brain:

11 Likes

Welcome @LastSon0fMars & @Shayera.Hol !!!

9 Likes

Two new Moderators from the Justice League Animated Series! Welcome @LastSon0fMars & @Shayera.Hol! Any chance I can hang out at the WatchTower and play with some buttons? Say what does that red button do? :thinking:

9 Likes

Welcome welcome! :wave:t4: :dp_robotman:

7 Likes

Welcome!

7 Likes

@Razzzcat @TheWifeOfJasonTodd @capo-manger @Reaganfan78 @ProActress @Stephen.Gluck.Henderson.67303

Thank you for the warm welcome to the community - it’s been a blast so far and I can’t wait to see what the future brings! Similar to @LastSon0fMars, DC has been with me throughout my entire life and I’m excited to continue to get to know everyone here.

And @Reaganfan78… you can feel free to touch that red button when I’m not on watch duty, yeah? I recommend Wally as a prime candidate. :wink:

11 Likes

It’s great to have a mind-walker and Nth metallurgist as mods for our info-upgrades!

6 Likes

@Razzzcat @TheWifeOfJasonTodd @ProActress @Stephen.Gluck.Henderson.67303 Thanks for the welcomes, friends :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@capo-mage With all of those Shayeras and just one J’onn, I’m thinking someone is biased! Thanks hehe

@Reaganfan78 LOL what Shayera said!

8 Likes

I know… I have more Hawkgirls but that’s my lone J’onn. Idk why really? Figures just ended up that way. I love em, just underrepresented in my collection I guess? :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Welcome to the team @LastSon0fMars and @Shayera.Hol!

It’s only been a couple of weeks, but it’s been a pleasure so far! Can’t wait to get to know you both more and to watch you kick some booty! :muscle:

6 Likes

Mmmhm that’s what they all say :sob:

Oh you know it :smirk: Happy to be a part of such a wonderful team!

7 Likes

Good to have seen you around the threads LastSon0fMars and Shayera.Hol, and look forward to seeing you more. :clark_hv_4:

5 Likes

I’ll get u some more JJ figures, I’m on it. Just let me reach out to Zook. Might take a second…

4 Likes

(See a red button in the watchtower)
@Shayera.Hol & @LastSon0fMars said it’s ok, but which red buttons do I press? How about…This one.
(Press a red button)
(Alarm goes off!)
Computer: WARNING! WARNING! Activating shield and weapons, T-minus 1 minute!

Oops!
(Slowly walk away but got confronted by angry Batman who shut down the alarm!)

Batman: You and I need to talk.

The End…
:0_batman:

7 Likes

Thanks for the welcomes, @Stephen.Gluck.Henderson.67303, @Alec.Holland, and @ajm08g! Always happy to be here. :hugs:

@Reaganfan78, you are really messing with fire there… whatever you do, don’t let him know I gave you permisison! :batman_hv_5:

AmazingIllinformedHummingbird-size_restricted

6 Likes