Please Welcome To The Stage…New Moderators BeastBoy & Zatanna!

Welcome aboard!

3 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

Joining in as well to send a very warm welcome to our new members of the DC Family, @BeastBoy and @Zatanna! They’re both absolutely wonderful, and you’re going to love chatting with them :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Greetings!

2 Likes

Hopping in too! Welcome both of ya!

4 Likes

Welcome :grin:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard :scream::astonished::clown_face:

2 Likes

Nice! Welcome.

1 Like

Ohmygoodness! You’re not Batman villains!

2 Likes

Hello, Z & BB.

2 Likes

I’d consider myself more of an antihero than a villain, @MisfitH! :wink:

Thank you all again for being so welcoming. I just can’t wait to get to know all of you.

6 Likes

@Zatanna, a fellow antihero!

2 Likes

Welcome! :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome to you both! Love this community and am glad to know that it’s expanding enough to facilitate new Mods :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome BB & Z. Welcome to the passion and commitment of DC fans and their opinions, of which everybody is convinced that their opinion of what is viable from canon is correct. :wink: Enjoy the chaos (but truth be told, in my experience, folks are pretty reasonable around here, especially concerning the passion many of us have.)

Z
I’m with you on how Zatanna has is supposed to cast. “Which is the entirety of the phrase backwards” (sdowkcab esarhp eht fo yteritne eth si wcihw)
This is also supported in her encyclopedia entry as well (Powers & Abilities section), “Zatanna is able to cast magical spells by saying any phrase backward.”

4 Likes

Do a spell!! Do a spell!!

jk welcome!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome new mods! I look forward to seeing you both around the forums.

4 Likes

:woman_superhero: Hi. :woman_superhero:

2 Likes

Welcome new mods!

3 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes