Played Jeopardy with kids and one of the categories was DC

I help run the after school program at a middle school. On Wednesday, I made Jeopardy on PowerPoint so I could keep my kids entertained. One of the categories I chose was DC. One of my kids was so mad at himself because he forgot Jason Todd’s name. They enjoyed playing Jeopardy and asked me to make all the questions about DC the next time we play it. I’m happy that my kids are DC fans!

6 Likes

Awesome idea! That sounds so fun!!! I wanna play DC Jeopardy too.

2 Likes

I absolutely LOVE this! Now I want to play too! <3

1 Like

@Applejack/@mods, can you make this a thing here on DC Universe and we all can play? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to play too! I’ll bring enough Big Belly Burger and Whak Soda for all!

Speaking of Jeooardy, an episode from this week featured a category called Teen Titans. They’re doing the Teen Tournament this week, so it was about prominent teens in history, not THE TT but still cool to see.

2 Likes

Agree.
@Applejack/@mods WE WANT JEOPARDY! WE WANT JEOPARDY! - read this with the voice of kids happily chanting :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like a juice box too. Just sayin’…

2 Likes

I would also like to play if DC Jeopardy becomes a thing here! :slight_smile: I’ll keep you all updated on how DC Jeopardy goes with my kids tomorrow.

1 Like

Haha vroom a juice box love it, I could go for a soder from bibbo and play some dc jeopardy. In full disclosure, I have 3 hardcore dc friends, every time we’re watching tv one of em will say, alright let’s play Dc jeopardy, every time it’s a resounding yep let’s do it.

1 Like

4 fully grown men like its on Dc jeopardy lets go

1 Like

Let’s go to Bibbo’s and play trivia. Yeah, we could go to Warrior’s but Gardner charges for triv while Bibbo doesn’t. Plus, You Know Who (no, it’s not Voldemort) is Bibbo’s favrit.

1 Like