Plan Your Own DC Universe Movie Slate

Chapter 3

Justice League Dark: To Heaven From Hell (John is desperately working to figure out what his visions are about, as they start to become more aggressive. Zatanna returns with a broader understanding of her abilities and decided that she and Dr. Fate will help John what the visions mean. John reveals that he is also dying of lung cancer, and wants to solve the mystery before time runs out. Lucifer suddenly appears and claims John’s soul. Zatanna takes it upon herself to rally up the gang, Swamp Thing, Etrigan, Deadman, and newcomers Detective Chimp and elected leader Wonder Woman to fight the supernatural and bring John back to Earth. As they figure out why Lucifer took John’s soul too early, they learn that there is a traitor amongst the team.

Superman: Defenders of Mankind (Superman’s family has grown very much since the forging of the Justice League. The Superman family has expanded with the likes of Steel, Supergirl, Superboy, and Krypto since the events of his death. Clark & Lois are engaged. The Justice League have become a family. But all things that are good never last forever. General Zod & Silver Banshee have teamed up, under the orders of an alternate version of Superman… Ultraman. It’s going to take the entire Superman family and maybe a Justice Leaguer to overcome this challenge, while Clark goes to this new Earth with the assistance of the Flash to find out what Ultraman wants of their Earth.

Green Lanterns: Forged with Rage (John Stewart has been tasked in training Jessica Cruz, a new Green Lantern as a replacement of Hal Jordan, who was killed in the events of DCeased. John is having a hard time forgiving himself as he was the one who had no choice but to take his friends life. You know what that means? Atrocitus smells the anger from John and takes John as a new member of the Red Lantern Corps. Jessica finds the help of Guy Gardner & Kyle Rayner in bringing John back from the pits of rage and finally learn to forgive himself.)

The Justice Society of America (Set in an alternate universe, members of the JSA are starting to retire from the duties, as some of their founding members, Alan Scott Green Lantern, Wildcat & Starman were killed in battle. Jay Garrick & Dr. fate have left Earth on a secret mission. The JSA are no more. Some time later, Courtney Whitmore comes across the cosmic staff that is being tracked by members of the ISA. At the end of the film, the new & old JSA are united after defeating the ISA. This Earth has a new generation of defenders.

*The movie would be somewhat similar to the storyline from the first season of the Stargirl series.

In a post credits scene, Jay Garrick makes a quick stop back on this Earth and requests the help of the JSA to help him fight this multiversal threat.

Batman: Knights of Gotham (The Batfamily which consists of Batman, Nightwing, Batgirl, Robin (Damian), Red Hood, & Batwing reunite with the help of Catwoman & Commissioner Gordon, to stop Bane who is leading the rogues gallery from taking over Gotham City.

Heroes in Crisis (These last several years have been hard on many of the heroes lives. Tragedy. Heartbreak. Betrayal. But what if one of their own had a plan to take them all out? Batman has thousands of files on this universes heroes on how to take them out, for if the day they ever went rogue. Somebody has stolen those plans, and modified them to make them more deadly.

*The story would be adapted from both The Tower of Babel and Heroes in Crisis. The movie would shine a light on the personal pain from various heroes while dealing with the plans made against them.

Crisis on Infinite Earths Part I (Some crazy multiverse stuff happens, with various crossovers from the CW Stargirl, The Flash, Superman & Lois, Gotham, ZSJL universe, Constantine (2005), Titans, Batman '89, Kingdom Come, etc.

Crisis on Infinite Earths Part II The final film of the DC series, shows the multiverse restored and slightly rebooted with all universes intact. Hope has been restored for the future of all worlds.

The End

3 Likes

I would do

-Man of Tomorrow

-Caped Crusader vs Man of Steel: Dawn of Justice

-Task Force X

-Amazing Amazon

-Justice League of America

-King of Atlantis

-Captain Marvel Big Red Cheese

-Birds of Prey and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Cupid of Crime

-Amazing Amazon 1984

-Justice League of America (8 hour version)

-The Task Force X

-Champion of Kahndaq

-Big Red Cheese! Fury of the Gods

-The Scarlet Speedster

-Azure Avenger

-King of Atlantis and The Lost Kingdom

5 Likes

Snyder’s line up?

2 Likes

-Superman: half origin movie introducing Luthor, Lois, Perry White, and Jimmy
-Batman: Been active for a bit but no major villains yet; should be the origin for Joker and 1st Robin
-Wonder Woman: (Modern times) Similar in some ways to 2017 WW movie introducing Steve Trevor, Hippolyta, Antiope
-The Flash: Complete Origin movie introducing Iris West, Leonard Snart, Mick Rory
-Green Lantern: Origin movie for John Stewart and Kyle Reynar taught by Hal Jordan and Guy Gardner

4 Likes

No no. It’s totally my original slate.

3 Likes

What are the differences aside from the titles?

5 Likes

My movies would actually be good :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’m not creative enough to come up stories for each one so to make up for it I added pictures lol

Phase One

Wonder Woman I - Set in the past

Justice Society of America - Set in World War II

Superman: The Last Son of Krypton - Sorry @Lana79, kinda stole your title name :sweat_smile:

Batman: The Court of Owls

Green Lantern Corps. (TV Show)

The Flash

Wonder Woman II

Swamp Thing (TV Show) - (Kind of like the netflix Marvel series where it’s set in its own little corner alongside other JL Dark members shows.)

Aquaman

Superman: The Man of Steel

Hitman (TV Show)

Justice League New Frontier

3 Likes

Sure about that? Over half the people in that picture were not even born for World War II.

3 Likes

I just chose it because I liked the picture tbh

4 Likes

Phase Two

Batman and Robin - Introduction of Damian Wayne

Gotham Knights (TV Show)

The Flash II

Green Lantern (Movie)

Harley Quinn

Hellblazer (TV Show)

Hawkgirl

Wonder Woman III

Zatanna TV Show

Aquaman 2: King of Atlantis

Justice League Crisis on Two Earths

Justice League Dark (TV Show)

The Death of Superman

3 Likes

Nice stuff

3 Likes

How far in the past?

Hope it won’t be like the game or CW series

3 Likes

Probably WW1 like the first movie.

I’m not a good story teller so probably worse if I’m the one writing it.

2 Likes

Phase Three

The Suicide Squad - Task Force X is formed after the death of Superman

Green Arrow & Black Canary (TV Show)

Supergirl: Last Daughter of Krypton - Supergirl takes over as the main Super member while Clark is dead.

Superman: Man of Tomorrow - The return of Superman storyline

The Question (TV Show)

Teen Titans

Harley vs Joker

Superboy: Man of Tomorrow - I admit this would be more of a passion
project of mine.

Batman: Caped Crusader

Green Lantern Corps: Blackest Night

Flash: Flashpoint Paradox - The world gets a reset.

2 Likes

i want a sequel to Joss Whedon’s Justice League movie with them fighting the Legion of Doom, we had the Cheetah in WW84, we had Black Manta in Aquaman, we had Lex Luthor in BVS, we had Sinestro in Green Lantern movie, we had Solomon Grundy in the Stargirl tv show, we had Gorilla Grodd in the Flash tv show on the CW, we had Leonard Snart/Captain Cold in the 1991 Flash tv show, we had the Riddler in Batman Forever, and we had the Scarecrow in Batman Begins, in WW3 we could see Giganta, and in Man of Tomorrow, Superman could fight Toyman and Brainiac (from the tv show Krypton ) , and in Justice League 2 Vs the Legion of Doom, Lex could team up with Brainiac and Toyman and the others to use the alien ship to clone Superman, and make a Bizzaro version of him.

4 Likes

The GL movie isn’t connected

2 Likes

I got some ideas. Gonna ruffle some feathers and change the status quo a bit. Also including some tv shows for continuity sake and get some characters a place to be.

Superman - Not an origin movie, gawd I hate them. Young Clark is new to Metropolis, fresh out of college. He meets Perry, Lois, Jimmy and others at DailyPlanet.com Notices LexCorp, Kord Industries, Halo, Alva Technology and Wayne Enterprises.

He is on patrol when he keeps bumping into other heroes and villains who might be more skilled then he is. Preventing an accident at LexCorp puts him on Luthor’s radar, but he ain’t the big bad. A regular employee is collateral damage at LexCorp and gets turned into Parasite. Parasite gets more powerful throughout the movie, eventually going 1 on 1 with Superman.

Credits scene: Superman is flying in a low orbit, but is being observed by The Authority from the Carrier.

The Authority - Opens with the credit scene from Superman. Jenny Quantum adds Superman to a database of heroes and villains, known and unknown. Series of alerts from across the globe separate the team, but all roads lead back to Gamorra where Kaizen is developing superpowered terrorists. Politics and corruption get in The Authority’s way as Gamorra attacks Paris, Moscow destroying large parts of both cities. Figuring out Gamorra plans to attack Los Angeles, but The Authority stops the terrorist and attacks Gamorra Island, putting them on everybodies naughty list. Kaizen fakes his death and goes into hiding.

credit scene: Luthor makes contact with Kaizen

Suicide Squad: tv series. Amanda Waller sics her pet villains to locate The Authority
Everyman: tv series. Luthor makes his own team of heroes to fight a public relations war against Superman.
Hardware: tv series. introduction to the Dakota characters
Martian Manhunter: tv series. MM is stranded on earth just trying to fit in and keep undercover.

Wonder Woman - feature film. Post The Authority, Diana enters the world of men talking peace in a world that thirst for revenge. She struggles in her mission until taking a more hands on approach.

Batman - feature film. Just trying to keep Gotham City clean and safe is a 25/8/366 job for Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, Robin, Signal, and Spoiler.

Brainiac - feature film. Brainiac arrives on Earth to shrink the planet. Not wanting to get his hands dirty while preparing to shrink Earth, he releases a menagerie of creatures to occupy the heroes. Doomsday, Khunds, Lobo, any other extraterrestrials that know how to throw a punch.

4 Likes

Don’t recognize that company

2 Likes

Halo is the headquarters of WildCats and an undercover alien technology company.

2 Likes