Pick Red Hood's Outlaws

First there was Arsenal and Starfire. Then Bizarro and Artemis. Now, we’ve got… Bunker and Wingman. My question to you is: if you were picking two new Outlaws for the next Red Hood and the Outlaws story arc, who would they be?

4 Likes

Bat-Mite and Snapper Carr.

2 Likes

Ambush Bug and Lady Shiva.

2 Likes

Katana and Tim Drake of Tomorrow

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know, I loved Starfire and Arsenal

3 Likes

Resurrected Arsenal!

They generally wouldn’t fit as Outlaws, but I like seeing Jason team up with various Bat-family members. Babs and Jason haven’t interacted all that much post-Rebirth, so I’d like to see that team - and I want some literary banter! :slight_smile: Also, I’m not sure Jason knows about/has met Ric yet, so that could also be an interesting interaction.

1 Like

Simon Baz, because he’s had his share of issues both in civilian and GL life (and because I want to see him back in the books!) and Raven, someone who can deal with more magical threats, and probably the only one who can top Jason in terms of Daddy Issues.

2 Likes

Khalid Nassour as Doctor Fate maybe?

2 Likes

The Question and Terra cause why not?

How about Jesse James and “Wild” Bill Hickock? Did I do it right?

1 Like

Bizarro is one of my all time favorite characters so definitely want him back on the team and maybe the creeper.

2 Likes

@reload i really enjoyed bizarro and artemis as well, i thought it was cool that they were basically the dark trinity. Definitely want them to come back as well.

1 Like

@reload i really enjoyed bizarro and artemis as well, i thought it was cool that they were basically the dark trinity. Definitely want them to come back as well.

I liked the Dark Trinity too.

I remember when the Rebirth wave one titles were announced. I was watching a video of a YouTube comics personality and they groaned and rolled their eyes at the concept of a Dark Trinity.

Conversely, I rolled my eyes at them =)

4 Likes

I share the same sentiment as a lot of other folks on here: the “Dark Trinity” concept was awesome. I didn’t even LIKE the original “New 52” run of the comic, but the moment they announced the new lineup, I was just floored by how brilliant an idea it was. Added it to my pull list and found it to be a SIGNIFICANT improvement over the previous run (IMO). Would really love it to come back.
Otherwise, I think maybe making the “Outlaws” a team of reformed Gotham baddies could be pretty cool. So I guess if I had to pick two “new” members it would be Riddler (he’s gone legit before, and his ego could make for great interactions with Jason) and Catwoman (can’t recall if she and Jason have ever really had any actual interactions post-“Death in the Family”).

5 Likes

Jason, Godspeed, Bizarro and Artemis would be a fantastic team

2 Likes

I don’t know if I’d put him on the Outlaws but I’d like to see Jason team up with Azreal. It would be interesting to see them interact since Jason is the Robin who “failed” and Jean-Paul is the Batman who “failed”.

1 Like

Kite Man and Black Manta

I just want Bizzaro and Artemis back. Didn’t like Starfire and Arsenal at all. Meh on Bunker

1 Like

Midnighter and Huntress

5 Likes