Painting of Etrigan

@Razzzcat @roger.1031 and few others suggested him so here he is! In my style of painting.

63 Likes

Excellent painting but naturally i’m a fan of the duo of jason blood and etrigan!!!

6 Likes

Nice!

3 Likes

That is amazing! Wow. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This it great from head to toe.
This piece real cool of you to show
So I will say I’m definitely a fan
Of this painting of Etrigan

13 Likes

Etrigan looks amazing, you really knocked this one out of the park. I like your paintings a lot, you are talented.
Deadman, Etrigan, they are both excellent pieces of art and I look foward to your next piece. If you like the suggestions I thought of another one that I believe would fit your style again, Swampthing.
Thank you for sharing Etrigan, hes a masterpiece.

I just tagged you in my post from yesterday, I would like to see what you think about my sketch.

3 Likes

Etrigan looks fantastic! Love your painting style too!

4 Likes

By this art of demon tame, a joyous skill with paint you claim!

5 Likes

It’s funny you mention Swamp Thing, he’s next on the DC docket. I have been alternating between a piece with him, and another of Azreal.

Ty again for the compliments! I’m happy to share.

4 Likes

Ooooh! :star_struck: Another gem! Thank you so much for the close up—:purple_heart: your brush work. And thank you for remembering me! :grin: Great job!

3 Likes

This is amazing! I really like your painting style

2 Likes

A beautiful painting. Good job

3 Likes

This looks killer. How long did it take you to do? I love the eyes.

3 Likes

That’s awesome! Great work!

1 Like

Cool!!!

2 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

Awesome, amazing work!

2 Likes

Ty so much! I’m glad you enjoy my style. I’m pretty proud of his face. :grin: and I always try hard to remember the supportive comments and people who review my stuff, so thank YOU for the suggestions and feedback.

1 Like

Ty immensely. :blush: This was about 3 scattered hours or so. I would work on him when I was on down time with my other work (I’m an artist for a living) but I finally had an off day and spent around an hour finishing him up.

2 Likes

Oh that’s so cool. Well I’d definitely love to see some of your other work if that’s ok?

2 Likes