Out of the trinity which one would you want to be your mentor?

This also means you would get the skill set with the mentor you choose.

6 Likes

Wonder Woman. Itā€™s still a powerful skill set but not so powerful that it disassociates you from humanity. Supes himself has stated he feels like he is constantly walking on eggshells trying not to break anything or anyone. Bats skill set requires a solitary and OCD devotion to it and maintaining it.

WW has the combat skills, strength and flight but is better tempered and more practical than the walking on eggshells Supes. While slightly more vulnerable than Supes, she can take punches and most explosions in stride, which thevBat canā€™t. Heā€™s far and away the most vulnerable of the three.

Iā€™ll sign up for WW out of the three.

4 Likes

Superman, he would be calm and patient. I feel like Batman would get tired of my inadequacy.

3 Likes

Superman
He encourages others to be better
He treats everyone equal and with respect
Despite his powers he does not see himself better than other people

Plus I get to fly

5 Likes

Batman would be a harsh mentor, but I feel like youā€™d learn the widest variety of useful skills from him.

4 Likes

Iā€™d go for Diana. Bruce would get grouchy after a while. Clark did traverse the world and learn things too, but Diana is Diana.

3 Likes

Iā€™d go for Bruce, as broody as he is, he does have the best resumĆ© in terms of pupils

3 Likes

Jason for one thing.

1 Like

I think of all of them, Diana would probably be the best all-around teacher.

1 Like

Besides Jason, they all turned out alright.
Plus Jason got on the right track eventually. Kinda

1 Like

Batman

1 Like

Superman. Batman would be impatient and would not accept any mistakes. Superman is nicer and expects realistic results. Wonder Woman is awesome and I love her warrior mentality. But she is to similar to Batman in those Teagarden and thatā€™s why I would find her as the ideal mentor. So my order is:

1. Superman

2. Wonder Woamn

3. Batman

2 Likes

Supes! But training would have to be on Paradise Island.

2 Likes

Superman, of course. I would hope that his compassion and empathy would rub off on me.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to go with Wonder Woman, I just think sheā€™d have the most to teach me while I still remain essentially myself. I also feel like our views on justice most closely align, when comparing the three.

2 Likes

Batman or Wonder Woman. Both are highly intelligent and know the most about fighting without powers. Diana being an Amazon warrior and Batman being trained by the best of the best like Raā€™s. Kal doesnā€™t really have an understanding of what it is like to fight without powers.

2 Likes

Superman

3 Likes

Superman easy peasy

3 Likes

Batman!! I love the idea that heā€™s just a man but he fights shoulder to shoulder with aliens and gods. Complete badassšŸ¤˜šŸ»

1 Like

Batman. That level of resourcefulness would be way handy. Plus access to cool gadgets and gizmos. Plus plus Alfred. I mean, Alfred alone would be reason enough for me

Autocorrect had the sentence play out as ā€œway fancyā€ and quite honestly I should have kept it that way

1 Like