4 Likes

Detective Comics #597.

3 Likes

JLD #3.

3 Likes

Same as above.

3 Likes

Yes! I love this panel! And Alfred is like, “he gets that all the time.”

Look, I went to a Vampire Ball, I literally got to party with adult gothic people. Considering that Bruce is in his like 30s-40s depending on the timeline and he dresses in all black, as a bat, perfers to be in the dark, and fully embraces his depression… you cannot tell me that Brucie Wayne does not have a gothic persona, at least in the form of Batman.

To make it better, Battinson was listening to Nirvana, turned it down and threw the “You’re not my dad!” at Alfred, while his black eye makeup was running…

BRUCIE WAYNE IS A GOTH MAN! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No I will not accept any forms of criticism, the proof is right in front of us folks. But if it means anything, he keeps all of that away from his public persona and company.

6 Likes

This line killed me​:laughing::laughing:

Also true he even lives in GOTHam. The Gothest city there is​:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I hadn’t thought of it this way before, but after your argument I could totally see a version of Batman where he’s the mascot of Hot Topic.

6 Likes

I mean he kinda is when a new movie drops. Hot Topic will have all the new popular merch right up front and ready to be consumed by us fans who are excited to see what’s about to drop in theaters. But yeah, if there’s ever a storyline or AU where Bruce is no longer a millionaire and has to get a regular jobs like the rest of us, I would love to see him land one at a DC equivalent to Hot Topic… like Tot Hopic or something. I know Spencer’s won’t hire him until he gets a bunch of tattoos. True story by the way, that’s the actual reason my friend wasn’t hired there.

6 Likes

Deadshot #1.

5 Likes

6 Likes