Out of Context Chaos!

Out%20of%20Context
“The Joker’s Movie Crimes!” Batman #80

Wait, we can explain!

Some moments just seem a little off without context. For tonight’s grand performance, we’re taking a look at a few questionable moments with perfectly innocent explanations. Post a photo below from a DC movie, comic, or animated property that you think could be taken out of context. Make sure to let everyone know where you found it!

Oh! Please remember to keep this thread around PG-13, or you might just end up on the League’s bad side. Trust me, that’s never a fun time.

84 Likes

5765904765_9a084801d4

70 Likes

23 Likes

From Secret Six #2 (2008)

66 Likes

I have SO MANY good ones. Some of which are redundant with my activity in the Funny DC Reaction Images topic, but shush.

This has to be my favorite. Just look at that evil grin. This is a panel about How the Batman Stole Christmas and you can’t convince me otherwise.

Nuthor
In the Discord, we were discussing how Superman must have some kind of hair absorption effect on people around him. Lois wears a wig, for the record.

Ducks
I’m not really sure what to say about this one.

I also love this one. I need to call somebody an insolent squirrel.

29 Likes

31 Likes

You insolent squirrel! (hey you asked for it)

11 Likes

That’s in context and it still come across as weird

10 Likes

21 Likes

Aquaman, forever the moral support.

6 Likes

Literally :wink:

5 Likes

from the tie in comics for the Teen Titans 2003 animated show :smile:

17 Likes

THE%20LAW
Honestly, this isn’t any less awesome in context.

20 Likes

Hey look it’s a Bible Thumper… Get it?

14 Likes

I posted this in favorite comic quote but realized it could fit here just as well…
34%20AM

37 Likes

jpeg

edit 1 year later, SORRY i later learned this is a photoshop job.

33 Likes

Just because we already had Bible Thumper:

19 Likes

Please tell me you know what issue this is from… I just need to read this whole thing so badly all of a sudden…:laughing:

6 Likes

GCNI1514

50 Likes

Oh Flash… you might wanna think about rephrasing that later… or now…

6 Likes