Out of Context Chaos!

Solo #1. truly out of context. Idk what they mean? “If u don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all” I’ve heard. I get that she’s saying her dad had a twist on that. But…it doesn’t make sense?

4 Likes

That line has been used on sitcoms forever. It simply means tell me all the gossip i’m all ears. In other words dish the dirt.

4 Likes

I’ve never heard -if u don’t have anything nice to say, sit with me. Been watching sitcoms since the late 70’s. I watch everything. I’ve heard- if u don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.-& I’ve heard, sit with me. But, never, if u don’t have anything nice to say, sit with me??? Never heard that anywhere iml…lol.

3 Likes

Well, i’ve heard variations of it. It’s supposed to be a joke. If you don’t have anything nice to say tell me all about it. One of the characters will then say come here child or something similar to let us know they want to hear it all.

4 Likes

Oh I believe u lol. I just never heard it b4. Now, the way these things usually work…is, I’ll hear it probably 5x’s today-& multiple times iml. That’s how it always happens. You hear a word or phrase for the 1st X & suddenly u can’t watch a show w/o them saying it. I’d assume it’s just b/c u weren’t aware of it? But, who knows? I’m sure there’s some type of empirical data on it somewhere?

3 Likes

Solo #5.

4 Likes

Solo #5.

5 Likes

Demon Knights #10.

4 Likes

Demon Knights #11.

4 Likes

Demon Knights #12.

4 Likes

Demon Knights #12.