Our Ultimate Titans Poll: What Is The Best Titans Moment EVER? Poll Now CLOSED!

She pushes the bubble to choose it…

1 Like

Jason Todd

1 Like

Kory & Grayson vs deathstroke

1 Like

That Nightwing vs Deathstroke scene with the escrima sticks!

2 Likes

DickKory vs Deathstroke was my fave! Since it wasnt there I chose Titans vs Nuclear family

3 Likes

Based on the choices Conner and Krypto teaser. Based on Season 1 first cross over (Kind of) meeting the Doom Patrol. Season 2 first Battle with Deathstroke vs Dick Grayson in the tower. These are my choices :grin: I hope season 3 will have more beast boy. His talents seemed missed used.

I think when Dick Grayson showed up as Nightwing was the best moment of Titans.

5 Likes

When Dick confronts his past and tells Jason the truth on top of titans tower.

But I think we can all agree the nightwing suit reveal should at least be considered for this list.

3 Likes

personally, the greatest moment for me was watching Batman handle business in Dick’s vision at the end of season 1…
seeing Batman so fluidly lay waste in a no holds barred battle at the mansion was awe inspiring!

3 Likes

That scene was perfect.

1 Like

Why isn’t Bruce Wayne Dancing on here ?

2 Likes

I personally loved the scene where Nightwing is revealed and then him and Rose take him down while saving Jericho.

3 Likes

Dick & Kory vs Deathstroke​:bangbang: Unforgettable

2 Likes

When Jason can’t seem to close the back door on the jeep :rofl: and then everyone seems to make fun of him

1 Like

Welcome to the community @dhtaray.24427! :superman_hv_4:
It looks like our votes are submitted once we make a selection. Then, the Titans creators will be revealing them during the DC FanDome event. :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Thank You!!

Dona breaks out the lasso on Kory to save Rachel!

1 Like

My favorite moment of these choices has to be when the Titans fight the Nuclear Family together for the first time. That was epic, and an episode that TRULY felt like Titans!

2 Likes

So many memorable and incredibly compelling moments from Titans seasons 1 and 2 have been brought up here by my awesome fellow DCU community peeps-

• Dick and Kory VS Deathstroke

• Nightwing’s costume reveal

• Titans unite against the Nuclear Family

• Nightwing fighting with his signature escrima sticks

LOVED all of these moments so much but a few others that haven’t gotten a nod should get a mention-

Azarath Metrion Zinthos! Rachel Wrestles With Her Newly Acquired Power

I’ve really enjoyed contrasting in series Rachel’s (Teagan Croft) growth as a character alongside her development in the pages of the comics, and I really dig how the writer’s room has depicted Raven onscreen so far in that context. They’ve provided an intriguing amalgamation of canon-new interpretational aspects to the character, and I’m really looking forward to seeing how the rest of the Titans react when Rae-Rae goes full power and how they’ll deal with the effects of that situation when it happens. Perhaps the time spent on Themyscira will help Rachel find the balance between the inner light and inner darkness that wages war within her.

The Saga Of The Ravager

The Wilson family. So much strife. So much history. And so much richness in diversity of ideals in character. Such is the way of Slade’s and his heirs, and it is so incredibly engaging to see how this family has evolved both in the comics and now onscreen. I’m absolutely jazzed with actor Chelsea Zhang’s incredibly entertaining portrayal of Rose, and I especially dug her in scene chemistry with Jason Todd portrayer Curran Walters. Two rebels trying to figure out how they fit in with the larger tapestry of life as a hero. Great stuff! Am really looking forward to more scenes with Rose in Season 3.

Season 3 Highlight That I’m Really Looking Forward To-

Tamaranian Sibling Rivalry
Can’t wait to see how this plays out.

One last thing, and I know I’m jumping a bit ahead here, but I think we all know what needs take place in the Season 4 storyline:

Oh yeah! Most definitely gotta’ happen. :grinning: #TheJudasContract :starfire_ttns: :rose_ttns: :nightwinging_ttns: :gargif_ttns: :hawkgif_ttns: :jerichogif_ttns: :donnagif_ttns: :dovegif_ttns:

3 Likes

Krypto o’course

1 Like