Our Ultimate Titans Poll: What Is The Best Titans Moment EVER? Poll Now CLOSED!

Our Ultimate Titans Poll: What Is The Best Titans Moment EVER?

Greetings, Citizens of DC Universe!

The Guardians of FanDome are asking the DC Universe Community to decide: What are THE BEST moments from Titans?
Choose carefully- The selections made by the DC Universe Community will be highlighted by the Titans creators during FanDome!

This poll is now CLOSED and results have been tabulated! WE will be leaving this vote and this topic open because we just can’t get enough of hearing what other moments are your favorite. Let us know in the comments below!

Results will be revealed during the DC FanDome on August 22nd - stay tuned for details!

1. S2: “Titans are back bitches”
  2. S1: Donna breaks out the lasso on Kory to save Rachel
  3. S2: Conner meets Gar in Titans Tower
  4. S2: Conner breaks out of Cadmus
  5. S1: Krypto tease for season 2
  6. S1: Dick finds out that Bruce lets Jason drive the Batmobile
  7. S2: Dick, Gar, Rachel and Jason move into Titans tower
  8. S1: Dick, Rachel, Kory and Gar fight together as a team for the first time and take on the Nuclear Family
  9. S2: Krypto AND CONNER takes out the Luthor Strike Team
  10. S2: Donna and Kory take out Shimmer

0 voters

60 Likes

when Jason Todd Photo Bombs Live News Broadcast

27 Likes

sign

16 Likes

Everything Krypto lol.

15 Likes

Season 1 Doom Patrol episode

9 Likes

Titans Season 2 When Connor and Krypton fought Luthor’s Strike Team was awesome.

11 Likes

Any Hank and Dawn moment is better than the ones on this list :sweat_smile: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Guess I’ll go with the lasso or Conner breaking out of Cadmus.

8 Likes

I think 1) krypto and conner take out the strike team 2) kory and wonder girl take out shimmer 3) krypto teaser end of season 1 are my top 3. I love Krypto, he’s adorable. Honestly i think the superboy episode was one of if not my favorite. I love that storyline. Seeing him with the others is a little odd without his ongoing storyline like it is in the comics. Cassie is just so gorgeous and so is kory and dawn…any of those 2 or 3 teaming up is just ridiculously steamy lol …lol can’t help it. But i seriously love the superboy plot, so glad it was included.

Team Krypto FOREVER!!! I’m surprised there’s not really any deathstroke options

15 Likes

He let’s you drive?!

12 Likes

Anything Jericho!

7 Likes

Gotta be Krypto and Conner taking out the strike team, it’s got action and a cute dog what more could you ask for!

7 Likes

Always!!

5 Likes

This poll is gonna make me binge watch Titans again!

Great moments to pick from! I’m on team Krypto and Conner taking out the Luthor Strike Team! :dog: :superhero:

8 Likes

The Krypto tease for me… It was very unexpected when I first saw it

7 Likes

I swear I can’t wait until season 3 need more Conner my favorite Titan

5 Likes

I vote for when Connor meets Gar at Titan Tower,

5 Likes

I voted for the first team up. That was an awesome™️ Fight. But the Deathstroke fight were really great. And the Bruce hallucination fight was great and who can’t forget that Batusi.

6 Likes

when I saw the trailer for season 2, Jason Todd caught my attention lol

6 Likes

no Super boy’s butt ? where is the justice!

4 Likes

I hated Jason Todd in the comics, and wasn’t sorry when the Joker did him in. However, he is the best character, by far, on Titans. And his shoutout to the television camera is the best. May you never meet the Joker in this universe.

3 Likes