Opinions on This Statue?

I’m not a huge superman fan but I love this statue. What does everyone else think of it?

3 Likes

It looks nice. Figurines don’t always capture what I think Superman should look like, but this one does quite well.

2 Likes

Looks great. I am not a huge Supes fan either but that statue is nice.

1 Like

He looks a smidge older than I’d expect him to, but I’ve no idea what age he’s supposed to be these days. It’s gorgeous though and makes me mourn my lack of shelf space.

2 Likes

It’s a very beautiful piece, no question. However, it is not something I would consider for my collection. At this price point, I want to see Superman in full uniform. While the costume change is an iconic moment from the movies and comics, I’m not enticed enough to spend that kind of money to commemorate it.

4 Likes

I’m with Moro on this one. It’s certainly beautiful & an iconic image, but for the price I want the whole suit. Also I an not crazy for when they depict the abs as being flexed all the time. I think it works for certain poses but not this one, it looks unnatural.
If I was gonna drop over $500 on a Sup’s statue I’d get this bad boy! Also feel the tensed abs looks more suited in a pose like this.
SideShow $565.00

3 Likes