Only Joker can have the honor of killing Jason Todd

Joker is the only person that should be allowed to kill Jason Todd

24 Likes

Dont be like Marvel and totally destroy a character’s history through butchered screen rewrites. It’s also way too soon to kill off JT’ even though he is a cocky turd.

Jason isn’t going to die on the show.

It’s up to the people again wight now 49% say he should live 51 % say he should die I agree the joker needs to do it though

4 Likes

I disagree, if it makes sense for the story have Deathstroke do it. Joker killing Jason doesn’t really make sense for this show, he’s with the Titans not Batman, if anything it would impact Dick more because of the relationship they made. Him and Deathstroke have history so him being the one to kill him makes sense

1 Like

Jason totally needs to die, but Joker has to be the one to do it. I know a lot of people voting for him to die want Redhood, but for that to happen Joker has to be the one to kill him.

4 Likes

DC y’all know y’all wrong for doing this again! We all know the history so just do it. Don’t leave it up to us again to make your decisions.

1 Like

I honestly want more of him on the show I think it’s too early to kill him and dont want them to rush redwood just for the fanboys

5 Likes

Since it is Titans and not Batman when the time comes at the very least they could use Joker like they did in S1 though if Jason does die and it is be joker when they time comes like I prefer personally I would like them to use Joker killing him in the proper screen. Presence it deserves.

1 Like

Agreed, truthfully I hope the dc universe can grow as big as Netflix and being creating their own movies on the service and a red hood live action movie would be insane

1 Like

Having Slade do it would solidify his role as a serious threat, which is good because he’s fresh on the set, even having us question if he’ll kill other main characters in the future. So for screen presence sake I would like DS to do it, but I see your point about it needing to be Mr. J as well.

Joker kills Jason. If you do it any other way, you ruin the story.

2 Likes

We already know Slade is a serious threat. The Titans disbanded because of him.

Plus If Jason dies, why would Ra’s resurrect him? You’d have to create an entire Ra’s storyline and the Titans “Ra’s-light” character is Brother Blood.

This whole Red Hood fantasy dome folks are having doesn’t make any sense for Titans. How do you propose resurrecting Jason without Ra’s?

1 Like

Yeah it’s a little to early to be killing off robin i feel as though they should keep him alive and on the team and if they do a season three have him quit the team as robin and go back to old man Batman and die off screen and they can address it in the fourth season and by the fifth season the introduce Tim drake as the new robin and then have Jason come back as red hood by season six lol

2 Likes

What would be funny is if he does die in the next episode and then they bring him back by saying that the CW crisis on infinite earths affected the multiverse that is also where the Titans universe is it would be almost like how they originally brought him back with super boy punching a hole in reality lol

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I just voted him dead because I really really want the red hood. And I’m ok with Slade bringing that about. I think that could make for and interesting and unique take on the origin

Only Joker gets killed Jason Todd? There are lots of parallel universes in the multiverse in which someone completely different kills Jason Todd or he never even becomes Robin and he dies of old age.

3 Likes