One of the main reasons why I'm loving Titans and hasn't been talked about much

The world building! Some of the guest star character episodes are seen as fillers and maybe they are but I love them because of the small glimpses into the shared universe that reflects the comics compared to other shows.

Dove
Hawk
Doom Patrol
Jason Todd

Have appeared and we know people like…

Alfred
Bruce Wayne/Batman
Superman
Donna Troy
Joker
Harvey Dent

Exists plus Swamp Thing if that show is connected like Doom Patrol

Titans fan or not, S2 is coming as well as Doom Patrol. Think about what characters and locations those will bring. Cyborg is confirmed to appear in Doom Patrol and so he exists too.

Basically my main point is, DC Originals on here has so much potential for a future with great seasons and spin-offs!

I’m not even a big fan of Raven or Starfire in general but am loving the show for many reasons and the world building is one factor it keeps drawing me in deep. Because of world building, s2 may even include a new member to the team

8 Likes

Agreed that the world building is really good

2 Likes

I agree that’s what’s great about Titans and with Kid Flash leaving the CW I can see him joining the team in future seasons. If they wanted to they could even make a spin off live action Young Justice series in the same universe with Miss Martian, Artemis, Superboy off the CW shows and available to join and Arrow finishing its last season Roy Harper could also join. That’s what I love about DC as well they have the rights to all their characters, so imagine Kyle Rayner joining the Titans (this probably won’t happen due to the budget but you get my point lol) but you could see titans members we are less familiar with join like Rose Wilson (deathstrokes daughter) or Kid Devil. Can’t wait to see what they decide to do in the future

3 Likes

I’d love that. So much potential for a bright future with Titans as a foundation in the DC Originals universe

3 Likes

Already feels like a bigger dc universe than the arrowverse

4 Likes

Something we can agree on.

3 Likes

Yeah, which shows we can get along

2 Likes

Yesterday’s episode teased the batcave and batmobile. So many glimpses and teases, I love it! We know a big comic book world exist but we are slowly getting bits and pieces of it as these new shows come together.

The easter eggs has been awesome too and so I look forward to seeing what Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing has planned

2 Likes

It gets better every week.
I can’t wait to see what they do with Trigon. Also there is no way we make it past Season 2 without Brother Blood.
Fingers crossed we get a Thunder and Lightning episode.

3 Likes

I’m expecting Brother Blood in s2 but s1 has to end with at least Trigon being name dropped

2 Likes

Here here

1 Like

Well said

1 Like