Old timer wants physical copies!

…all with the 4K restoration.

If only I still collected movies…

Glad you’re enjoying it IB :slight_smile:

@Vroom

You won’t find that one on digital.

I know. I’m familiar with Arrow titles, but I never bought any. By and large, I was more of a Criterion and Shout Factory (among others) guy when it came to third party releases.

That edition of Waterworld sounds mighty tempting but I’ll refrain. You stick one toe back into the water one time and before you know it, your doing somersaults off the top diving board Tuesday after Tuesday.

2 Likes

Disappointed about Samsung stopped making Blu-ray players? BUT… Sony is still making Blu-ray players, along with PS4, however PS4 Pro lacked 4K support because Sony said more customers prefer streaming over physical media.

My internet under Spectrum is solid about 98% of time but outage does happen sometime, not longer than 1 minutes to 30 minutes, unless it was severe storm so it could be hours.

Unfortunately, people in rural and underdeveloped suburbs/exurbs are often ignored and some of them have very outdated DSL that can support up to 1.5 mbps and sometime, 3 mbps to 6 mbps. Some areas only have cable TV but no internet due to lack of HFC. Apartments and condos may be very congested due to fewer CMTS to support more bandwidth, so they may need physical media.

Update: Titans will be released on DVD and BluRay (with Featurettes!) … eventually. No date for physical copies, digital on March 21st.

https://www.cbr.com/titans-season-1-digital-blu-ray-special-features/