Old Time TV + Serial Hero 📺 Watch Along: Tom Corbett Space Cadet / Green Hornet Serial, Sunday February 27th 2 pm ET / 10 am AK / 1 pm CT

It’s time again for the once-a-month Sunday Evening [Old Time Radio Action Heroes] :tv: Watch Along :tv: 2 pm ET / 11 am PT / 10 am AK / 1 pm CT, open to one and ALL!!!

2 short episodes = a fun way to celebrate the end of the weekend!!!

First, we’ll watch an episode of Tom Corbett Space Cadet and then we’ll leap over to The Green Hornet for a serial movie episode from 1940!

tom and buddies

(hmm. who is watching whom here???)

Tom Corbett Space Cadet TV- Assignment Mercury 02-26-1955 A technical error by T.J. puts Tom and Major Connel in danger on Mercury!

Youtube: 23 and a 1/2 minutes Tom Corbett 1955-02-26 - Assignment Mercury - YouTube

Then, around 2:25 pm Eastern Time / 11:25 am Pacific Time / 1:25 pm Central Time, we’ll switch over to:

The Green Hornet 1940’s Serial Movie Episode : Chapter 4 – Pillar of Flame The continued conflict between The Green Hornet and Kato against “The Chief”, the mastermind behind the criminal syndicate controlling several criminal rackets and evil schemes!

Youtube: 19 minutes The Green Hornet (Chapter 4 - Pillar of Flame) - YouTube

See you Sunday the 27th !!!

5 Likes

I thought that Green Hornet serial was really good. Hope you have a great watch along!!!

3 Likes

Are they free to watch on YouTube?:thinking: Sound really interesting.

1 Like

Yup!

2 Likes

Woot woot! Super stoked!

1 Like

Oh good!

I got to bookmark this.

2 Likes

Done!

2 Likes

Adding rocket fuel now for tomorrow’s launch so to speak.

2 Likes

4 hours to lift off!

2 Likes

I’ve made it through TSA pre check and I’m ready to board! :rocket:

2 Likes

Welcome! 4 minutes to take off!

2 Likes

For some reason this always reminds me of the Thunderbirds and I hear the countdown intro lol

2 Likes

A whole other watchalong lol

2 Likes

Queuing up Youtube. 1 minute

2 Likes

I’m already buffered and good to go!

Ok, launching Tom Corbett episode now

1 Like

speaking of Thunderbirds lol

2 Likes

The fashion of the future is stunning lol I can only imagine what colors those suits are lol

1 Like

yup. you can only imagine

1 Like

I’m here eating a Publix sub for lunch so won’t be chatting much till I finish it.

2 Likes