Ok let’s be kids again. Who vs who

So let’s go back to our childhood for some it’s a distant memory others it was just yesterday. So here is the jest what hero vs hero or hero vs villain that you have always want to see fight it out. I’m placing only 1 rule and 1 suggestion. Rule 1 only DC properties. The suggestion if you know let’s just use this for example Superman vs Batman with over 80 years and you can tell the person I’m going to use @HubCityQuestion (your my example homie) that in whatever book # 45 they fought to let them enjoy their grudge match . That’s it touch gloves and Fight !

6 Likes

I really want to see Lady Shiva fight Wonder Woman.

8 Likes

@HubCityQuestion that would be good fight the only bad thing is Batman is slightly better than Lady Shiva and had loss to WonderWoman. I forget the name of the storyline but it’s the cover where WonderWomans high heel boot is on Batman’s face the cowl is his only protection.

5 Likes

Not necessarily true! Shiva handily beats Batman in the League of Shadows storylinex

7 Likes

I would like to see Shazam vs Kyle and Hal Green Lanterns for whatever reason I think it is just more fair that way. I don’t even think they fight 1 on 1.

5 Likes

Let me have the win 1 time I swear I thought I had a decent memory of DC history are you really Brainiac or Martian Manhunter lol. I
Would not be surprised you have got your google game down to a science.

6 Likes

DC’s just my area of expertise. We all have our thing.

7 Likes

Darkseid vs the World Forger! Two go in! One comes out!

6 Likes

Everyone versus the Guardians of Oa.

7 Likes

I get it and honestly respect it @HubCityQuestion it shows your passion and love of the mediums . @Behemoth I now want to see that fight

5 Likes

@CrazyQuilt it might take everyone to have a chance of winning

5 Likes

Agreed @jsmsiggy. The Guardians are wack little blue dudes. Kinda like smurfs but better.

5 Likes

Condiment King vs Ambush Bug

We had “Robin: War”, I want the Batgirls to have a turn at it. (and a clear winner must be announced unlike the Robin incident.)

6 Likes

But, @TheBatgirlofNML, all the Robins are the best…

6 Likes

Ok here is a curveball team vs team any ideas

5 Likes

JUSTICE LEAGUE vs JSA

5 Likes

Firefly vs. Martian Manhunter

7 Likes

All-Star Squadron vs IL.

5 Likes

New Titans vs Infinity Inc.

5 Likes

Super Boy prime vs. The Batman who Laughs