:jsa_book_club: Oh, Say Can't You See :jsa_book_club:

Hey folks and Happy 2024. I hope everyone here at the ole @JSABookClub had a peaceful and safe holiday.

In this month’s session we will be returning to the All Star Squadron. After facing off against the True American and helping out Amazing Man our team will be facing more foes. Let’s see what happens, but first we must have the…

The JSA Book Club Roll Call

@JasonTodd428 & @MatthewHecht

Honorary Member
@Aurora

Standing Members

Abrax, AggressiveIntellectual219, Alec.Holland, anthony.javier3, Applejack, Azrael_Jean-PaulValley14, BatgirlsAmdSignalBookWhenDC, bbzo24, beniac-5, bigblock66, BlueBeetlesAssistant, Bob32571, BobbinIrving, Boswell99, Brenticus_Rex, bromepeter424, Brownliealex1048, CaptainYesterday, CassTheStreet, chintzybeatnik, CrazyQuilt, Daffern, DarcyPeridot, Darkstarz, dave7atgosky, dave_worrell, DC_Community, Deathstroke’sPunisher, deborahma295, december360, djganon, Doctor075, DocterFate1, Don-El, fawsid, finn.p.campbell,frankie.lacy79, l, Frostbite30, ganaoque, harrist, HombreDeMaiz, hotstufflouie, HubCityAnswer, Jay_Kay, jayspice777, Jflow, jlevin, Jurisdiction, kaliym73, lunalane, mbpbinder, _meegs, Meisaj, Midnitehour, MiscellaneousSoup, MisfitCMJ, mitchellbpearson, MoukaYuki, MPMCN86, msgtv, Odbo255, PaintEater, parzival27, ProActress, QuadPen, ralphsix, Ravenrifft, ReaganFan78, Remember5NovEveyHammond, RexRebel, rlynchfamily, Robingames, ROMANLEGION rspezzano, rwm, Ryan22, Schoeswald, Scoop001, Sinestro1,slowp0Ketail, Smallengineerings, SuperBlue Grodd, TheCosmicMoth,TheRealDetectoveChimp, Timmay_Bird, TK52, Tommyskindlefire, TurokSonOfStone, YolandaMontezz, ZacharyLee1995

To join the club hit the link below

Polish_20210112_222926914

What to Read

Discussion Point

Who is the character that really stood out to you in these issues?

The JSA Files

• February: Justice Society of America

• March: JSA (1999)

• April: Justice Society of America (2022)

7 Likes

I’m in this one to check out the artwork. Amazing the advanced and intricate artwork that you find in these sometimes!

4 Likes

In the first issue I like the detail that I called Robin “Son.”

Hmmmm.

2 Likes