Official Batman Movie Discussion Thread! (Spoilers!)

My first thought after watching it on HBO MAX… I thought there was too much Batman in it. :blush:

I thought he was in costume way too much.

Other than that, I thought it was fine.

Well, it did suffer the third act problem that I have with most if not all action movies. And I know it’s weird to complain about an action movie closing with a big action scene, but so what, I’m complaining. :blush:

No, but it was the part of the movie that I enjoyed the least… actually, I didn’t like it at all.

The Joker’s third act I liked, The Batman’s not really, no…

Anyway, if they were to do another movie with Barry Keoghan as the Joker I suppose that would be fine, but I’d much rather see multiple The Batman HBO Max spin-off series than another movie.

Overall, and as I said in the Penguin thread, it was my favorite Batman movie because I didn’t really like any of the other Batman movies, no even the Nolan ones. I enjoy Christopher Nolan movies but his Batman movies did nothing for me. I didn’t think they were bad, they were just “so what” to me.

But yep… yes to more The Batman HBO Max spin-off series. And I don’t feel there’s any need to rush out and make any more The Batman movies; despite Robert Pattinson easily being my favorite Batman.

4 Likes