OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Ah, she’s rapidly thumbing!

7 Likes

It’s happening, AJ!! :partying_face: It’s minutes away from becoming the official DCU dance!

10 Likes

Tell Facilities that sounds unsafe now. Plus it negatively impacts productivity as people spend extra time & effort hiding their off-topic browsing, as opposed to doing less of it.

8 Likes

Got a little jump around-y there with some loading errors, sorry if things got out of sorts!

Going on record as saying any type of nerd is happily embraced here- we all get it.

13 Likes

Wait I thought it already was? :pleading_face:

8 Likes

I call that the Razzzcat Effect!

11 Likes

Well, we can dance, if we want to.

9 Likes

Do we have to leave our friends behind?

9 Likes

If your friends don’t dance, they’re no friends of mine.

8 Likes

Well in that case, I say we all dance our way into this good night!

EDIT: A place they will never find.

12 Likes

I gotta get going. Goodnight and thank you, as always. Everyone have a great week. :purple_heart::purple_heart: Take care.

11 Likes

Razzzdance. What a feeling!

9 Likes

:sunglasses::purple_heart:.
But also

9 Likes

Same to you, Razzzcat :slight_smile: Thank you all, as always, for your challenging, thought-provoking questions that keep us sharp, honest, and committed to doing our best (LEST WE GET CALLED OUT). I promise I am on top of annoying people about the hiatus, LEST I GET CALLED OUT MORE IN THE FUTURE.

Sweet dreams to all of you- see you next week at this bat time, this bat channel! :heart:

13 Likes

11 Likes

Sounds good to me!!! Thank you!!!

8 Likes

Rage! Rage!

10 Likes

See everyone next week and thank you @Applejack for another wonder edition of office hours!!! Good night everyone!!!

tenor

8 Likes

This is for you:

7 Likes

Excellent Captain! :clark_hv_4:

Well then Super Friends off into the multiverse then, and see you next time if not sooner in the threads everyone! :superman_hv_4:

11 Likes