OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Comfy! I’m definitely going to see Suicide Squad in IMAX (it’s coming out in that, right?) I must see Starro as big as possible! :star:

8 Likes

Oh yeah. Abby too.You should read some Swamp Thing @Reaganfan78! :seedling::green_heart:

There’s an action figure too! Check it:

Agree. :eyes: IMAX 3D!! …? That’s how I saw Wonder Woman opening weekend and OMG it was sooo worth it! :star_struck: I can’t wait!

9 Likes

Office Hours without Applejack…?

It’s time to party like it’s 1989!

First up, we have the appropriate choice for Mr. Holland’s opus…

And speaking of monstrous superheroes…

But if you need more of a buzz from your monster movies…

10 Likes
  1. Ah… The sounds of CCR and good ole Swamp Thing… :musical_note: :st_swamp_thing: :grin:
  2. So that’s what Bronze Tiger was up to in his early years… :thinking: :joy:
  3. Is reminded of the time Applejack was fighting a fly… :eyes: :scream: :sweat_smile:

Now… soon… Applejack’s O.H. Vol. II in Review is coming soon… :open_mouth: :superman_hv_4:

8 Likes

:notes:Movie soundtrack from films of 1989​:notes:

:smiley::popcorn::tv: Love 1989 films!

9 Likes

I can’t imagine there isn’t something up their sleeve. Everything they ever made was intended to either move the larger story forward or start a franchise, so while neither seems possible with Black Widow, I still can’t shake the feeling that it’s intended to do one or both of those based on something we’ll only find out by watching it. My expectations are lower because I can’t imagine what that could be, but I just can’t shake the feeling.

7 Likes

anyone remember this

7 Likes

Watched every episode with the folks.

6 Likes

Hey, AJ! I’ve been thinking about “For the Man Who Has Everything” tonight, and I have to ask: what would YOU have gotten Superman for his birthday?

8 Likes

Ah, but if another Fan Event should happen, it worked with your schedule and WB paid for your flights and lodging (as happened in 2019), would you then make it out to CA for the fun and frivolity?

Hint: Say “yes”. :slight_smile:

I’m absolutely all-in for WALs of The X-Files, should the time and date work.

If only someone would start a thread o’er in the Lounge…

7 Likes

Wasn’t there a Weekly World News TV show on USA, around the mid-'90s or so?

I seem to recall seeing ads for it, but I never watched the show.

8 Likes

Swamp Party!!

11 Likes

9 Likes

I want everyone to imagine this as the virtual scenario. It looks so inviting!

8 Likes

Tuesday’s thread has arrived!

10 Likes
9 Likes

:clark_hv_4: 'Twas the ending of another exciting threads worth of Office Hours…
:clark_hv_4: The thread post counter was reaching its maximum limit…
:clark_hv_4: Now time for a tune and see how O.H. fun it was.

O.H. Vol. II Summary

Ah, what a beginning, so many fine fellow community members around that’s for sure! :grin:

:sweat_smile: Oh… Yes… That time…

Sure was fun and the team behind the scenes worked their magic to the fullest! :mage: :woman_mage:

Ah, O.H. is the only box worthy to know what’s inside of it… :rofl:

A very nice combination Captain and all throughout! :tea: :flash_hv_5: :joy:

Ah, such a nice addition from the Captain! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Up next…

Oh… :flushed: :sweat_smile:

An excellent question, that our fine team behind the scenes once again did again in making sure we no longer were seeing double https… :sunglasses:

Maintaining sitting up in an upright position for more delights, observations, and celebrations for the return in Volume III. :smiley:

Everyone’s looking forward to tuning in again. :tv: :batparrot:

Yes… Can’t be an O.H. without sending in the cats! :cat:

And finally… :open_mouth:

Should have known all along. :rofl:

Thank you again Applejack for all that you and the team do. :star_struck:

Until next time then! :superman_hv_3:

Goes back to enjoying some Orange Sherbert… :ice_cream: :yum: :superman_hv_4:

12 Likes

why do most shows animate like that now?

6 Likes

In this case, Jellystone! was created by C.H. Greenblatt, the creator of Chowder. It uses that style.

7 Likes

Hey @neal.heatherly! :smile: Agree. They’ve definitely got something weird planned- that’s their secret weapon and all part if the fun! But in terms of this one character, I’m keeping my expectations low. I don’t buy for a second that Cap faced Red Skull for Widows soul and LOST, tho :spider: so I think she’ll be back in some capacity. We have Skrulls now. :eyes:

Ps…

@Vroom this?

Heres this, too. Lol

7 Likes