OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

:raised_hands:

8 Likes

Understandable, though I ask.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

See you next week!!!

8 Likes

Thanks as always AJ.
Stay safe.

9 Likes

Goodnight, lovely peeps!

11 Likes

I really love the Evangelion designs! These are the 3 controllers I’ve modded. I used skins instead of shells.

The silver controller is the newer DS4. So that’s why the triggers are still the original buttons. They’ve been redesigned, and I hadn’t seen anyone listing parts for it at the time.

My joycons will be getting a new shell instead of skins. Still waiting on the parts. Maybe they’ll be here by the time the next office hours rolls around. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

I’m :100: going to watch it!!!

7 Likes

Thankyou so much Oracle for answering questions and liking my Minecraft art. Have a great evening! :smiley:

7 Likes

Excellent Captain. :clark_hv_4:

Yes, perhaps will dive into a comic or two before bed. :books: :nerd_face:

Also looking at the post counter… Spoilers for @THE_OneAndOnly_Official_Batman and @Razzzcat. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

O.H. Fun Fact

OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night! - #4763 by Applejack

:point_up: Perhaps a way to prep new community members on what to expect. :thinking: :joy:

Well then… Until next time in not sooner in the threads everyone! :superman_hv_3:

And how it will be after reading a comic or two...

:superman_hv_4:

9 Likes

Sorry for the late response…it’s not so much a problem as a inconvenience…the new interface just adds an extra step that is a small nuisance

5 Likes

I wouldn’t doubt it, as highly talented music acts usually aren’t cheap and are always worth the coin.

Unless it’s the Potato Pickle Five. Geez, what a stinker their act was! Pee. Yew! :nauseated_face:

7 Likes

@Mae, if you like videos like “Comparison of the Two Versions” try Dominic Noble’s “Lost in Adaptation”(which of comparing books to the movies based on said books)

@Vroom, you can see classic “Doctor Who” on Amazon Prime Streaming you just need to pay $6.99 a month after a 7 day free trial

Ever see Burton’s “Sleepy Hollow”?

REALLY bad planning

9 Likes

That’s an idea.

However, while I highly enjoy Doctor Who, I get my fix of it from Pluto TV (#BakerRulz) and HBO Max quite well, so I’ll hold off.

reconsiders, because he loves British TV

Then again…it’s tempting to add onto Prime, maybe…no! I mustn’t add on!

Unless Amy Pond says to, because who can resist sighs Amy? She’s pretty. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

How do you get the profile pics?

8 Likes

For DCUI? On the app, you go to My DC, then find a pic you want to use, snap a photo of it however you want it to look and then save the change.

I’m not sure how to do it through a standard Web browser, sorry to say.

7 Likes

makes note on To Do list to detail the Star Trek (notably TNG-based) and Gargoyles connections for @Applejack and @Razzzcat

I’m doing some work for Xanatos right now, so it might be a while before I can address the topic.

Afterall, heh-heh, you know how busy one can get while working in a castle atop a skyscraper…

…don’t you? Bueller? Demona? Kenner? Kramer?

8 Likes

reads about a 2002 live-action TNS show

To quote Conan O’Brien, “Whuh huh?!”

I did not know of a 2002 TV series. Should I look into it or avoid it?

BTW, you want to talk about a TV treasure that must be on HBO Max? Let’s talk about…wait for it…Freakazoid!

Yeah, Freakazoid!

:notes: “Super teen extraordinaire! Freakazoid, Freakazoid! Runs around in red underwear! Freakazoid, Freakazoid! His brain is overloading, it has a chocolate coating!” :notes:

Man, if there’s a better show that aired on Kids WB, featured the writing of Paul Dini, the talent of Ed Asner, MPAA head Jack Valenti playing himself as he happily played with his self-admitted puffy cheeks on air AND featured random scenes of stock footage of a real man fighting a real bear, then by Cosgrove’s waistline, I haven’t seen it!

8 Likes

Bunnnnnyyyy! :blush:

hops on his own pogo stick for kicks

7 Likes

Typically not a gamer, but Evangelion-themed controllers are a great idea.

imagines Outlaw Star-themed controllers

Dibs on Suzuka!

7 Likes

The Nevers is good. I’m hooked.

If you like good TV, you’ll likely enjoy it.

7 Likes