OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Hello Oracle,
I’m now starting to watch my new DVD movie Wonder Woman '84! Young Diana is in the race!:smiley:
:00_wonder_woman_gold:

7 Likes

Spoiler alert She___________!

7 Likes

@Applejack what brilliant person came up with BatParrot. :batparrot:

7 Likes
10 Likes

LOL! Love the pouting lip from Young Diana when she got pull out of the race!
Now the mall scene!:grinning:

6 Likes

:joy::joy: attack of the peeps.

9 Likes

Not this year- the T-shirts were possible in the last two years because they were official events. This year they’re fueled by PURE FAN PASSION. While they’re incredibly fun, we have denied them the pleasure of communicating directly with consumer products/legal/franchise. Maybe next year :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Reporting back. Not really good dry and they were very light on the amount of marshmallows in the box but with milk taste like fruits with marshmallows which was pretty good.

7 out of 10 peeps

7 Likes

Ah! “Digital Firsts” is a specific type of publishing in which comics are released to digital partner platforms before they hit the shelves. You can read a bit more about that here. This does not refer to newly digitized archive comics.

However, a new row for newly digital archived comics could be really cool!

9 Likes

Hi AJ, no question tonight, just a fun fact:

In Portuguese, Wonder Woman’s name is literally and officially translated to “Marvel Woman.”

Whoops…

8 Likes

Music to soothe the savage beast! :heart:

7 Likes

She’s definitely a Marvel woman.:slightly_smiling_face:
Now She’s waiting for Taxi. I really like Gal Gadot’s accents.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hi @Applejack,

Hope your week has been going well so far, have you discovered anything new this week?

Also, have you had the opportunity to watch WandaVision yet? If you have completed it already, I highly recommend the falcon and the winter soldier, if you haven’t yet, I still highly recommend the falcon and the winter soldier!!! :joy:

Their dynamic together is hilarious!!!

7 Likes

This is my 7th time seeing the movie, first on DVD.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I used to be really into willows because I am a desperate romantic, but I never met a tree I didn’t like- I suspect you agree :wink:

Oh yeah! That was a really great and creepy intro. I never saw the reboot, though. I do really like that sparkly sand they throw into the fire, I hope they kept that.

9 Likes

Awww! We don’t feature enough cute bunnies in here :heart_eyes:

.gif

And what a music lineup!

10 Likes

I thought of this a while back, Maxwell Lord pretty much wish he could be a Genie! Must be a fan of Aladdin story while Disney Aladdin haven’t existed yet.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Yes, I think so! I just did a test and I think it operated as you’d like.

• The post was made, the poll was open.
  • I voted on the poll, posted some comments.
  • The topic closed
  • I could no longer comment
  • The poll remained open/able to be voted on

Does that help?

9 Likes

OOOOH a treasure chest! I’ll have to squirrel that Bob Hope special away for the weekend, thank you for sharing!

10 Likes

:rofl: never fear! It does sound like it was worded confusingly, I’ll let the survey folks know to clean that up a bit :slight_smile:

8 Likes