OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Good night, Applejack and everyone! :hugs: Much love!

8 Likes

What is ā€œftfy?ā€ I am getting dirty words and I know that ainā€™t right (as in F the F you)

7 Likes

Perfection- thank you so much for the introduction to Julianna Barwick!

giphy (2)

6 Likes

:rofl: It DOES look like that, oh no! Itā€™s shorthand for ā€œFixed That For Youā€ :facepalm_batman:

8 Likes

Goodnight everyone and thank you @Applejack for another awesome office hours!!! See you next week!!!

tenor-1

8 Likes

Nm. Okay leaving for reals! Goodnight :hugs::purple_heart:

8 Likes

Good night KM, thank you so much for joining! Iā€™ll try to get stared on Wandavision so I can be a cool kid too!

9 Likes

At first I thought AJ was blowing a raspberry :laughing:

7 Likes

8 Likes

If you get the chance, check out his series Get A Life, only lasted 2 seasons on Fox, but I LOVED itā€¦

8 Likes

Ah, if it is that timeā€¦ Off to do some more reading then. :nerd_face:

Until next time if not sooner in the threads everyone! :wave: :clark_hv_4:

11 Likes

I vaguely remember- for some reason Iā€™m getting flashes of wearing a digital watch in the shower? Worth a revisit!

9 Likes

Oooooh, great exit aj! Until next time <3

9 Likes

MUCH more family friendly :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

And with that, friends, I think it is time to say farewell. I hope the eveningā€™s answers have been illuminating, or at the very least, entertaining! Iā€™m looking forward to next week, when weā€™ll have much to talk about in anticipation of one :00_justice_league3: , as well as to talk about the launch of a certain book clubā€¦

Thank you all, as always, for keeping us sharp and honest :slight_smile: Have a peaceful rest of your week and Iā€™ll see you around the boards!

14 Likes

Typos amuse me some times, I make plenty so not judging

6 Likes

I must confess, WandaVision is really good and the production values are second to none.

9 Likes

Thanks as always for the detailed and informative answers, AJ! :+1:

9 Likes

Iā€™ve gotta admit, this is pretty disheartening. Iā€™d like to think that our digitization requests are like the Super Bowl MVP fan vote (or whatever it is), where it counts for 25% of the final outcome. Iā€™m not expecting DC to base all of its digitization decisions on the tastes of a few vocal members of this community, but Iā€™d like to think that our requests are at least being considered a little bit. But to hear that thatā€™s not the case is, wellā€¦ itā€™s pretty disheartening. :frowning_face:

But hey, letā€™s look on the bright side: there are a finite number of comics that DC has ever published. Assuming the digitization team continues apace, itā€™s all gonna get digitized eventually. I mean, it may take a hundred years, but it will all get doneā€¦ somedayā€¦ :older_adult:

(I canā€™t wait to read my digital copy of Magog #1 when Iā€™m 72! :partying_face:)

9 Likes

@Applejack

Donā€™t remove an eye you need both

Where are those?

@Mae and @Applejack , Reason for the cancellation was two stars wanted to go on to other things according to the article Mae posted.

8 Likes