OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Heh, love seeing all the new emojis around!

I haven’t seen news of collected editions or graphic novels being added in the near future, but I absolutely understand the draw.

Shareable lists are on the menu!

14 Likes

Oh hello again! The voucher is due to be distributed on or after February 1st, according to the T&C. February 1st is the date i’m hearing, but you know, gotta build in that buffer.

11 Likes

Right now I’m watching X-Men (2000). :grinning:

9 Likes

Hey RR! No word on a successor to the Rewards program, and I haven’t heard much in terms of bringing it back immediately. There’s so much going on internally in terms of unifying the franchise across divisions, reorg of different leadership and middle management, and just trying to get us all on the same page, that I think an initiative like this will need a bit more organization before we see its return.

Could be :sunglasses: :zipper_mouth_face:

Amazing!! I’m so happy, I love that the Community is getting them, too. So far it looks like you can rely on seeing those every week- we’re teeing up another preview on Thursday that I think the Harley fans among us will appreciate. Please be sure to share your thoughts when you see them, as the engagement on those topics is what keeps 'em coming!

13 Likes

Oh yes, completely forgot to remark on the amazing fishbowl kitty before!!

9 Likes

Just finished listening to @DeSade-acolyte’s tunes posted. I had never heard that before. Wow. :rofl:

Also… Found this for you @Razzzcat for the red panda’s and pumpkin’s mentioned in your previous post. :smiley:

12 Likes

:rofl:

Your mystical prowess won’t work on me! I did see the thread, it looks like folks are having a really good time!

10 Likes

LOL! :laughing: Well I try!

7 Likes

Just saw this wonderful news, if anyone needs to binge away a cozy weekend:

I remember watching the first few seasons as they aired but falling off. And it’s never been on streaming before. Sigh, time to catch up…

9 Likes

:smile: Its perfect! Thank you @ajm08g! :hugs:

10 Likes

This is the only search function I know of that isn’t on the mobile app, please share any others you’ve noted! We have made the devs aware of the date range absence on mobile.

For search: This one is new to me. I see the search bar in both mobile and on the desktop browser, is it that results aren’t returning the same?

All the badges have been made by the same designer, with some exceptions like the Harley Marathon “Hell Yeah” badge and the Burton Batman Bingo badge. We would love to bring on more badges, but it will most likely be a while before another batch is created. Resources right now are devoted to integrating more functionality into our community as well as some other programs I’m pretty excited about.

I think for the same of unity we would stick with the same designer/designs, unless the specific badge dictated a new art style.

You’ll never know unless you-

10 Likes

:rofl: you’ve got me relating to the press secretary!

I just Googled it for you to see if I could find the information and discovered an article highlighting HBO Max’s “Last Chance” section. I checked HBO Max and it looks like they have a built-in feature for discovering the details:

Hope this helps!

10 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
My last meal was lunch. Dead fish mixed with processed eggs on mushed grains with grease crisps.

Now I’m getting hungry, too!

10 Likes

If the bad guy doesn’t like him, that’s a good sign, I’d say. What’s the problem with Tim, then?

7 Likes

Thankyou for your help.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

:laughing: It can be! It’s good to vent. And I can see it from both angles- stretching out content cadence helps with the low rate of film/TV production at the moment, but it sure doesn’t help with the binge-habits we’ve developed!

10 Likes

My humor does not translate to posts.

8 Likes

322416a8b1378c2cc4296048d26417c8

12 Likes

I don’t know…I just read that in a really gruff Sgt Rock type voice and it was hilarious.

9 Likes

Is there anything cats can’t do?

7 Likes