OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

I think by most definitions of “Christmas movie”, yes. It’s set at Christmastime, it has Christmas decorations in the background, and its theme is centralized around family and how we find that sense of togetherness. What are the arguments against it being a Christmas movie?

13 Likes

I think you can count on this :slight_smile: It hasn’t been fully implemented yet, but it is in a testing phase.

14 Likes

Also Batwoman crimson option, pretty please. Thank you much!

:grin:

11 Likes

I would love a list of issues that define the top 20 supervillains of the DC Universe, as juxtaposed against the top heroes. For example, what is THE Lex Luthor issue to read to really capture his essence? But there can’t be multiple villains from Batman’s rogues gallery, to keep it balanced across the entire DC lore.

11 Likes

Will do, Cap. I’ve been meaning to play w/ the KSC drafts for… months. I’ll get there. Promise!

Why thank you! I don’t know how I did it either! :laughing:

7 Likes
8 Likes

I was just thinking about Lex Luthor so it’s hard not to take his manipulative cunning into account. I’m partial to Oracle, but Ted Kord could be another contender.

10 Likes

I’d go Lois Lane.

12 Likes

I freaking LOVE Clone Wars!! That was the last Star Wars installment I really swooned over- could be worth rewatching to get me back in the spirit!

12 Likes

Excellent Captain! :sunglasses: :+1:

I guess this means HCQ can look forward to me quoting you and placing such an inquiry in his part of our threads soon… :grin: :superman_hv_4:

13 Likes

Awww, you’re so sweet!!! :heart_eyes: Let’s see how this goes…

The best way to track that kind of planning is to watch the success of the vaccine and the recommendations of science to organize gatherings of that magnitude. 2021 is looking to be purely digital, but come the middle of the year the planning could start back up again for 2022! Totally speculative, but companies are definitely tracking against the recommendations of the experts. The first indicator would be if CONVENTIONS are starting up, which I haven’t seen any concrete plans of yet.

I plan on DCUI, personally :slight_smile: We’ll see what the hive mind determines!

Why, you simply

15 Likes
9 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: All the best Christmas comedies in one place!!

A friend of mine hasn’t seen Elf yet, and the rest of us audibly gasped. It’s the best “mood picker upper” by far!

12 Likes

:crown:
:man: :trophy:
:point_up:@Reaganfan78

Thanks for the assist, great walk-thru!

10 Likes

I think I’ll probably stick to DCU, does that make me a bad person? :fearful:

11 Likes

Awww, super cute! :snowman_with_snow:

9 Likes

It’s my blessing and my burden to be granted with the emoji responsibility! With the holidays upon us and the DCUi launch looming, my life has been dominated by meetings, planning, and the whims of overlords who have no time for such priorites as emojis! I plan on using some of my holiday time off the finally sit down to a quiet day at the computer and doing some deep photoshopping. Glob help me, they WILL be ready by the DCUi launch.

What are your thoughts on printable bookmarks? Just curious. Something I’ve been noodling with. To answer your question directly on purchasable bookmarks, it’s something I can float by the CP department. Seem like a no-brainer to me! Are there certain characters or themes you’d be most interested in? You’re always very welcome, and thank you for all the great thinking!!

If we could get you some designs you really want, that you would get regardless of the retailer, that’s how we know we’ve won!

“da plus” is otherwise known as my “Simpsons machine”, as that’s exclusively what I use it for :see_no_evil:

Situation Selection

Definitely ‘C’. What about you?

10 Likes

Doing very well with that drum beat. :drum: :dog: :sunglasses:

11 Likes

So much of what was about this was folks talking about themselves, I’m just warming up for questions! Typically though, I think with the amount of comments you would be right.

11 Likes
9 Likes