OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Hey @ajm08g! I should’ve been clearer, sorry. I wasn’t referring to actual cosplay. Applejack made a comment about being a pile of kittens in trench coat once, and I secretly wish it were true,:laughing: that’s all.

This could be actual footage of her working—who knows!?

That reminds me: Hey again, Cap! Hope you had a nice holiday! :maple_leaf::heart: And sufficient amounts of PIE! So I was thinking :thinking: Typer: ’keyboard—typing—qwerty-something?’ but thought I’d wait to see what you came up with first. I’m kinda liking the “words per minute”. Shall we combine them and then…like, never speak of this again? :laughing: @Mae I think we need a song for our one and only crew performance! :sunglasses: Thank you in advance, Master DJ! :muscle:

8 Likes

Has anyone else here felt like the whole month of November just zoomed by? :flash_hv_2:

8 Likes

Sad that Trivia Tuesday had to be canceled this week, but as long as everyone is ok, that’s what matters.

On the topic of Trivia Tuesday, if you could pick a trivia Tuesday topic, what would you pick?

I’d pick the lantern corpses (not dead bodies).

6 Likes

I don’t think this November will be over until December 14.

@Applejack, is it a known quirk / bug that all Ordered Lists use a 1…2…3 numbering scheme, regardless of nesting with HTML or using the “type” attribute? I’ll reference my own post here, where the nested lists normally would appear in outline form, with the indented one indicated as a…b…c… , but instead it just did 123 again.

6 Likes

Hiya @Applejack
Hope you had an enjoyable and relaxing long weekend.

Two questions:
First: Any plans for the new DCUi interface going to make it easier to use an image as part of a link?
The link with image and text as a grid or list or some such? Integrated into a single link expression?

Detective Comics - 1015 (2016-)

Second: Does the system cycle through profiles and reset portions of them. My selected club in my profile keeps getting set to the “DC History Club”, The alphabetically first “group” I am a member of. When that happens, my show "flair’ flag also keeps getting set to null. Is it likely that the DCUi revamp will address this?

Thanks

8 Likes

That feels like it calls for some swing!

:point_up: Big kitty!

9 Likes

Oh… :sweat_smile:

So we are talking about whether or not Applejack was in her kitty form versus Applejack cosplaying as seen during an event like Comic Con (i.e., Batgirl or Amelia Earhart. Got ya. :sunglasses: :+1:

Well then, after doing some research from the Applejack wiki, here is what I found… Spoilers once again @DickGrayson_TheCandyCaneWonder! :smile:

OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night! - #8905 by Applejack
The truth is we may never know… :eyes:

Unless we ask one that seeks the truth and has met Applejack… :thinking:
@HanukkahCityQuestion (Also side note for you HCQ I may have changed some things from last week’s inquiry after further investigations were conducted, and hope you are well!)

:superman_hv_4:

6 Likes

Hi @Applejack,

Are there any new or returning shows your looking forward too?

6 Likes

Nothing new or returning video-wise. Check the December What’s Coming and Going thread over in the watchtower section.

Needless to say, DCUi coming in January and that means no more video content at all. :cry:

For the sake of anybody interested in video, there is a BIG list of stuff that is going away Dec 18th. Check out the above mentioned thread for the list of all that is leaving.

7 Likes

The concerned parents of 1987 return in 20/20!

9 Likes

Hi @Applejack and everyone! I hope y’all had a great Thanksgiving. :smile: Gidget’s lasso of truth showed up today. Just in time for Office Hours. :eyes::ok_hand:

Tried for another WW photoshoot, but she was getting restless for her payment. This heroine doesn’t work for free. :wonderwoman:

14 Likes

Dropping some Miley, just because she’s awesome:

11 Likes

That’s the post! :raised_hands: Constantine kitty! Also: Applepedia: Poor Applejack.

Ps. @Soreita. Gidget is magnificent! Thank you for sharing pics. :purple_heart: Is she an Australian Shepherd? I know they’re not the same, but I had an Australian Cattle Dog as a kid—almost got a shepherd, but went w/ the part Dingo. :smile: The Cattle dogs are a sassy but lovey breed. Big heart, tough as nails. She fit right in. We had the same bday too!

Pps. Thank you, again, @Scroogefan78 and @Mae for the entertainment. :sunglasses:

11 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes

Miley is one of those artists that always surprises me with just how good her music is.

7 Likes

Yeah I think some people don’t take her seriously because of Hannah Montana but she’s an incredible artist, I love her.

5 Likes

Yeah, that and all her mess that has played out publicly.

6 Likes

Okay last one, pinky promise! (Yes, I am listening to the whole album right now…)

6 Likes

@Razzzcat close! Gidget’s a mini australian shepherd. Tell me about it. She’s the sassiest girl I’ve had. Takes her job as head of security very seriously. :muscle::eyes:

Hah! Gidget shares hers with my nephew :laughing:

9 Likes