OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

This is the place to submit these requests:

We have moderators who work every day to compile requests from this topic and ensure they are logged neatly and thoughtfully. Submitting these requests in Office Hours subjects your earnest hopes to my frazzled and often disorganized mind, and generally will not be represented the best possible way.

To help keep Office Hours devoted to conversations that aren’t already found in the Community, I will be moving edge case* tech reports, print-to-digital-requests, and other topics that currently have a cozy home meant for such things to their appropriate areas as I make my way down the list. . This isn’t a knock on your asking for this now, but I do want to be clear to ensure 1) the short time we have during Office Hours is used efficiently and 2) that your reports are treated with the same care other reports are.

*Edge case is defined as a tech error that occurs rarely with one specific device in only a few instances; Difficult to replicate and is not a widespread issue that prevents the forums from operating as expected for the majority of members.

13 Likes