OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Hmm, I’m not seeing these updates. Where should I be looking for them? All of the threads in that section look pretty much the same to me as they did before the transition to Infinite.

I’m not exactly sure what I was expecting, but what I’d like to see, particularly for the reports in the DCUI: Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! thread, would be some kind of “progress update” for each reported error: notification that the error report has been received by the proper department (we currently get a notification from the Moderators that our error reports have been submitted, but not one that the report has been received and reviewed and is being dealt with), estimated time that it will take to correct the error (based on placement in the reports queue and the labor involved in the fix), and then final confirmation that the error has been corrected. I don’t know where or how this information would show up, and it doesn’t specifically have to be like this, but I guess what I’m looking for in general is some more direct feedback on the status of our reports from the behind-the-scenes error correction team. If that’s at all possible.

I am totally sympathetic to your staffing situation and I promise to be more patient. :slightly_smiling_face:

I take it that adding the missing comics isn’t as easy as simply including them with any given week’s new comics delivery?

I am eagerly awaiting these updates! :+1:

7 Likes