OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

WELL, WELL, WELL, LOOK who decided to show up! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Allow me to apologize once again for the tech bugs that crawled into all our devices, but I’m happy to see your triumphant return :slight_smile:

Please keep track of the notifications now that you’re back in action, hopefully that was residual from the former error.

This makes a LOT of sense, thanks to the “thought bubble” mechanism you introduced. Understanding the member journey is a big part of what helps my brain process the requests, so thank you for taking the time to flesh that out!

I’m thinking of the post something like our Club Directory, with a bulleted sub-section under each that lists the conversations. It might be cleaner to do a dropdown menu for each club.

The ongoing maintenance is the part where I get squeamish. Ideally I could make it a Wiki and entrust club leaders to help keep it kept up, but I know housekeeping overall slips through the cracks, even for those of us where it’s our full time job. Doesn’t mean we couldn’t ritualize it into our weekly tasks, it’s just a matter of follow-up and accountability.

12 Likes