Community Office Hours--Ask Jitsu Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Can you be more specific with what your goal is? Feel free to shoot me a DM, if you’d prefer!

7 Likes

Ayyyyyy happiest of birthdays @KM_726 ! I hope you find some time to relax and celebrate yourself today.

7 Likes

Cool! Thanks for answering my question.

I hope it does get put on DCUI, that way I don’t need to hunt down physical copies of the rest of the series… :sweat_smile: Also, I’ll be able to read it before the tv series that way.

8 Likes

I would also pick Krypto.:grinning:

6 Likes

Hello, @Jitsu! Thanks, as always, for opening the door to the Office of Justice!

Batgirls on DCUI has been a blast in it’s first two issues. (Don’t sleep on it, everyone!) With that, do you have a favorite Batgirl?

I’m OK with the “cop out” of loving all three and telling us why. Babs, Cass, and Steph are all amazing in their own right!

6 Likes

Hi, thanks for the info! I’d love to find out more about the process and any master lists you might have, so if you do find anything out, that would be neat.

As for the back issues, I think my main priority would be a nice mixture of different eras and characters every week, and long term, I’d love if every series currently on the service was complete- no missing annuals, specials, or regular issues. But I’d love to see what everyone else thinks should be the number one priority!

8 Likes

Ooooh, good Q. I do like all three a lot, BUT…Babs all the way. I love her personality, and some of her suit designs have been among my favorites. Who’s your pick?

8 Likes

You can never go wrong with Krypto!

7 Likes

Thanks @RexRebel ! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thank you @Reaganfan78 ! :facepunch:

6 Likes

Thanks @scoop001 !

5 Likes

Thank you @Jitsu ! :batman_hv_5:

6 Likes

After Batman, Batgirl is my favorite. I guess Batgirls are my favorite now that they are a collective. I’ve come to love all three. Without getting too deep, I find it fascinating that one major thing all three have in common is that they were each driven to the Bat family by being philosophically opposed to their fathers.

That said, Babs is always number one. The original, the warmest while also being so determined in everything she does. (Including becoming a mother figure to Cass and Steph). And I agree with you, her collection of suits designs are some of the best.

6 Likes

Unpopular opinion: Dox. Cutest dog ever! I also don’t think I’d be able to control a dog that can fly sooooo…

5 Likes

Exactly the same as yours. I think the unfortunate issues plaguing the lead in The Flash make it the obvious choice to cancel, going head-to-head with Avatar 2 spells doom for Shazam! Fury of the Gods at the box office so push that to HBO Max and I’ve been wanting to see Hawkman on the big screen for years so I would definitely want to be there at the premiere to hang out with Aldis Hodge and the gang before seeing the world premiere!

7 Likes

Hi @Jitsu! Just saw the post on the Fanworks Gallery. Sounds like a fun idea!

Do you see this replacing the fan art club that’s been running on here the past couple of years? Seems like we cover the same ground with different topics each week (or month).

I suppose one difference is that the art club maintains gallery posts for the full year 2021 and YTD 2022 to show everything that’s come in, while the Fanworks gallery only will showcase a selection of art per topic (if I’m reading that correctly).

Just curious to know your thoughts. Be happy to partner with you on it.

7 Likes

Saw the topic was already posted

6 Likes

Happy birthday and many more!

6 Likes

Thanks @patterson65.37405 !

6 Likes

Hello @Jitsu :batman_hv_1:,
Now that it’s August and people are probably resubcribing to DC Universe Infinite.
Since there’s staff pick that pick their comic choice, my question to you & @Alec.Holland, what are your top 5 comic choice to read on DC Universe Infinite do you recommend reading? :books::thinking:

5 Likes