OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

I see @Razzzcat helped out here, thanks for the assist! :heart:

8 Likes

Don’t make me bring back the dust storm kitten @DeSade-acolyte! :muscle: Or the DCU Cat God!

@Applejack You’re running out of space in here, (I DO spy a new? “music/other” section on the boards…:eyes:) jk I’m signing off now. Thanks again for everything. Have a great week everyone. :purple_heart: Take care.

9 Likes

Then by god we shall conquer it

6 Likes

The day they tore old office hours down and all the people were singing

7 Likes

Heya JayJayden, have you been assisted yet? If not please DM the moderators and tell them Applejack sent you. I may be able to help you with a Batgirl statue.

9 Likes

You mean like the missing Doug Moench and Mike Barr-penned Jason Todd issues?

They’re popular, right?

9 Likes

Bring it on…I can make aspic with those ears. :drooling_face:.

6 Likes

Yaaay, so happy you got the statue! That’s a great way to go out :slight_smile:

I don’t see any more movie tie-ins for the rest of the year, but keep hope alive! There’s been a lot of comic issue management happening internally so I’m sure it’s just a matter of time if they’re digitized and restored already :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thankyou, same here and it’s annoying!:frowning:

4 Likes

I’m afraid we will not be adding more rewards :frowning: But do make sure to use any remaining tokens on the sweepstakes!

You can get a refund at yourdcu.com/submit - just explain you’d like a refund and they’ll help you out. We will have lots of video content here through the rest of the year, so be sure to enjoy!

Thanks for being so nice about it :pray:

8 Likes

@Alec.Holland is going to fit in perfectly!!! :seedling:

5 Likes

I agree, that was a great gem! I really hope it does make its way over there. Another repository for it could be the DC YouTube channel, where I’m hoping the DC Daily episodes will live :slight_smile:

13 Likes

When I finally got to the reasoning behind these kabobs…

:smile:

10 Likes

Happy Birthday @ralphsix, Hope you have a great Birthday today!:partying_face::birthday::tada::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Thanks, @Reaganfan78. It wasn’t too shabby!

6 Likes

11 post left!!! :grin:

6 Likes

Happy birthday @ralphsix.

6 Likes

Black Label, for sure!! I’m really excited for the maturation of our content as well as a much closer relationship with the publishing team. I think there will be less points of contact between your requests and their team which will make for a much bigger impact from community feedback. They already LISTEN, but now they’ll SUPER LISTEN.

YES YE SYESYYEYYESYYESYYEYYES!!!

Tales of Ghost Castle starts releasing next month and I’m beside myself!!
And oooh, a RE-read? That’s quite an endorsement- I’ll have to check out this Coffin Hill comic as well! Thanks for the rec :heart::coffin:

“I suppose this one looks… a bit like me…”

“Yeah, those freezers are a death trap.”

12 Likes

Found this a few days ago. Felt it fit perfectly for here​:joy:

11 Likes

It would be a shame if we just made pointless posts at this point.

8 Likes