OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

First of all I like seeing y’all chat amongst yourselves! This is a very hard question because I think there’s an element of “favorite for what” that comes to mind. Right now I’m thinking of my favorite Data moments, and a fun episode that highlights both Data and Q is Deja Q- that’s just good television.

10 Likes

I now got my Stargirl pins and finally my Stargirl T-shirt.:grinning:

5 Likes

Hiya MS! If that isn’t something a fellow owner has the ability to do, go’an and reach out to the mod team and we’ll get it taken care of :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Speaking of the Q&A’s, the Stargirl Aftershow podcast had Laura Jean Shannon on and during her appearance she spoke highly of her experience here.

8 Likes

I’ve heard nothing but praise for Sushi Ghost!! I hadn’t heard about the Kurosawa mode though, that’s brilliant. Did you also play Sekiro? How do they compare for you?

5 Likes

Q order 9 sundaes for you!:grin::ice_cream::ice_cream::ice_cream::ice_cream::ice_cream::ice_cream::ice_cream::ice_cream::ice_cream:
That was a great episode!

4 Likes

Killian offered some excellent options and I think you should go with theirs first- but Life is Strange is surprising cathartic and is a “choose your own” adventure, without fighting. It’s more of a social choice game and you have the power to reverse time just enough to change any decisions you might regret.

8 Likes

I chose the side of the victor! :peanuts:

6 Likes

Life is Strange wrecked my heart. Literally a life-changing experience.

6 Likes

Heya Dante! We won’t have the Lucifer comics in the near future as they were published under the Vertigo imprint, which is unfortunately one of the groups of releases we do not have on the service. But we hope to champion for getting them in the future! In the meantime you might find some other comics that scratch the Lucifer vibe itch here:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/collections/edt-mature-comics

6 Likes

:sob: I don’t know the answers to this! But off the top of my head, yes and yes. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I’ve now been reading old Superman comics alot more, from 1938-1979.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Dang, should have waited to read the actual answers.

No disrespect received! I don’t think I can answer that question regarding the layoffs right now, unfortunately. DCU is obviously impacted, as you saw from the recent Jim Lee interview. Hopefully we’ll be able to share more definitive details with you in the near future.

8 Likes

Are those good? I found myself getting into Superman because I started reading a few months ago DC Comics Presents which had Supes as the co-star with someone else from the DC Universe. I am realizing what an awesome character he is. If you recommend them I may have to give them a looksie.

6 Likes

giphy (12)

9 Likes
7 Likes

I was thinking back to my high school years where I check out this old book fill with Superman comics from the 30s to 60s. It was in black and white, I remember loving the art style, so I would have to say it’s really good, not that it would takes itself seriously.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

DCU is currently being re-imagined and there are tons of conversations happening at a higher level regarding the new model; this includes pricing. If you renew to a yearly and decide it’s not for you, you can get a refund for the remaining value.

9 Likes

Suicide Squad, hands down. I’ve loved James Gunn since his Troma days and am thrilled for his career trajectory. And it looks like this movie is going to be his vision, through and through. I simply can’t wait.
How about you?

13 Likes

I had that book! It was called Superman From the 30s to the 70s. As I recall, it did have a small number of color pages and was put out in about the early 70s. They also put out a similar book of Batman stories.

5 Likes